P-Plum

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Screenshot_20170314-055527.jpg I have just recently bought RPG Maker XP. Although, I cannot actually download it due to a fault in the site.
Whenever I click download, it comes up with this error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><Error>
<Code>NoSuchBucket</Code>
<Message>The specified bucket does not exist</Message>
<BucketName>degica-production.product-files</BucketName>
<RequestId>8E571DD334133770</RequestId>
"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><HostId>
l8rXlGMJIFHIDGYqyphMF/ogtQziIwelteUYMlikvBWW6/lzZvRVZocznXpIkbJiMErXj+YQtqI=
</HostId>
</Error>

I would really like to actually use my purchase.
Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
where exactly did you purchase it? there were two different stores on this site, they have different downloads and one of them had been discontinued a while ago, with instructions on what to do to transfer the purchases to the other store.

However, it can also be the result of a wrong mime setting in your browser, or simply a server error - we need more info to check into it.

P-Plum

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
where exactly did you purchase it? there were two different stores on this site, they have different downloads and one of them had been discontinued a while ago, with instructions on what to do to transfer the purchases to the other store.

However, it can also be the result of a wrong mime setting in your browser, or simply a server error - we need more info to check into it.

Thank you for your reply. The URL I bought it from was this:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/programs/rpg-maker-xp
I am fairly sure this is the correct store. I bought it from the Products tab on the main website.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, that is the main store and not the discontinued forum store.

So it was either a server hickup or is a problem with the shop database.
Please try a redownload now in case it was a server issue, and wait for @Lunarea to check with the shop functions if it is something else.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aj1913