Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi again.

So the plugin suggested by Caethyril does the job just fine when it comes to regular message boxes, but there are a few I can't change, such as the window box regarding the experience points you get after winning a battle. So if anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. I really need a way to move the dialogue box up, because right now it is outside of the "book" boundaries.

Man, RPG Maker sure is useful but I hate not knowing how to code xD Thank you ^-^
Try using this Graphical Plugin, just move up the Windows_Message then press ctrl + s

DrBuni

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try using this Graphical Plugin, just move up the Windows_Message then press ctrl + s
Thank you! It works!

Figured I should post here again just to let others know a solution was found, in case someone has the same problem. Mods, please lock the thread.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
report your first post and ask to be closed being solved, as that is the
fastest way to get your thread closed.

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

working on an A/V sync system for my game! was NOT expecting the first roadblock to be accessing a variable from a public class!! Computers are so finicky sometimes :kaosigh:
For the first real time since my game's inception I found myself actually having fun playing around with my party's skills while testing out some battles! So much so, that I actually forgot what I was doing for a minute and had to force myself to move on to the next thing! :guffaw:

That's got to be a good sign considering it only has place holder animations, enemy skills, troop comps, etc. right now. Feels good!
Bex
Finally upgraded to RMMZ.
ScreenShot_11_28_2022_7_52_34.png
FINALLY, I figured out how to get the "tail" to appear IN the window and not directly below it lol. now it looks like it's part of the window and not hanging from the bottom of it.
Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingKaiUltraron