Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, when testing my project, there's not a single problem with the game, everything loads correctly, I get no errors whatsoever.

When I deploy my project for Windows, I make sure to check encryption of image and audio files and I also check "Exclude unused files". The game deploys successfully however I get the following errors...

1. Certain audio files are excluded, when launching the deployed game, the game cannot find these audio files... Why did it exclude them if it has to load them after deployment?

2. Dragonbones textures can't be found (according to the console).

3. @SumRndmDde 's Timed Attack Gauge image file doesn't get encrypted and is excluded upon deployment. If it's being used by the plugin, why is it excluded?

4. Weird "Header is Wrong" error message. I have nooooo idea what is causing this. Maybe some plugins are being left out during the encryption process that are required?

Error p1.PNG
Error pt2.PNG
Error pt3.PNG

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) "exclude unused files" removes all files that are not registered by the engine.
There are javascript commands to register files from plugins, but unfortunately most plugin writer don't use them, resulting in their files being deleted with that option.
The solution is to make a map that is never used in the game, and use the files there manually as pictures, sprites or whatever. As soon as a file is used by an event command, it will be registered with the engine and keep even if the option for unused files is set.

2) the "wrong header" is strange - did you copy the index.html from a different version or something like that?

3) are the missing audio files from RTP or did you add them?

Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) "exclude unused files" removes all files that are not registered by the engine.
There are javascript commands to register files from plugins, but unfortunately most plugin writer don't use them, resulting in their files being deleted with that option.
The solution is to make a map that is never used in the game, and use the files there manually as pictures, sprites or whatever. As soon as a file is used by an event command, it will be registered with the engine and keep even if the option for unused files is set.

2) the "wrong header" is strange - did you copy the index.html from a different version or something like that?

3) are the missing audio files from RTP or did you add them?
Hey so it seems like I'll have to be removing unused files manually because I deployed the game without checking "Exclude Unused FIles" and it works perfectly fine with no errors.

I'm not so sure if the game is 100% crash-free so I'm going to play through the game in its entirety.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo