Uncaught Error

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Saikazo, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Saikazo

Saikazo Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    So, I installed Yanfly's Dragon Bones Integration plugin and it worked perfectly. However, during the battle, I noticed that one of the character's weapons were messed up (using Yanfly's Weapon Animation Plugin, I had a Scythe Weapon, and the block animation would clip into the screen.) So I fixed that up.

When I went to test it, this was all I got

Uncaught.png

I don't know what this means, or why it even happened? Did editing my weapon mess up the entire game?

2. Saikazo

Saikazo Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Update: I uninstalled all my plugins and reinstalled them. It was working again, but as soon as I saved the game project, it gave me the same error message.

3. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please give a Screenshot of the console (F8) on that error, that is where the full error is displayed.

4. Saikazo

Saikazo Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Ah, my bad, I apologize. Here you go.
    Error.png

5. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please rename your files to not include letters or signs that are illegal und er networking rules.

Compare your filenames in the console error messages: Evers place where you See a % followed by a number that indicates one such a wrong letter.
    Yes, spaces (which are replaced by %20) are forbidden in networking filenames and need to replaced.

When that is corrected and the files for those Plugins can be properly loaded, check again what remains of those error messages.

6. Saikazo

Saikazo Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    So, I got rid of the unnecessary spaces and it worked fine again. Thank you for your help!