This popular old-school RPG, made in collaboration with Aldorlea Games (http://www.aldorlea.org) will see a Steam release on Friday (April 3rd, 2015) - with a special 15% discount for a week. http://store.steampowered.com/app/332390
This release marks a milestone for Aldorlea Games as it is the tenth game released by Aldorlea on Steam after 'The Book of Legends', '3 Stars of Destiny', the full (5 episodes) 'Millennium' series, 'Dreamscape' and 'Vagrant Hearts'.
- Innovative and Strategic Battles
- Stunning Artworks from the Team Behind Moonchild and Opaline
- Front-view Battles with Incredible, Colorful Monsters
- 4 Modes of Difficulty (including Legendary)
- Visible or Invisible Encounters - You Decide
- 25 Secret Rooms to Discover
- 16 Side Quests to Complete
- 15 - 20 hours gameplay
- 23 Steam Achievements to unlock
- 74-page Strategy Guide Available if You Need it
Can you stop the Wastelands from spreading and overtaking the world?
Play as Marcus, Bastien and Fela, three army conscripts with little liking for what is supposed to be their next two years, yet who find themselves engulfed in a mystery that could very well cause the demise of their nation.
You can download the full game from here http://www.aldorlea.org/undefeated.php.
There is also a demo which takes you up to a certain point in the game, rather than being time limited. If you do everything the demo should last at least 1hr 30 mins. and your save file will transfer to the full game.
Price for full version $16.99
Now on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hb.undefeated
And now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/332390
Price $9.99 with a 15% discount until April 7
WHAT THE PRESS SAID...
- "Proof that the JRPG is still alive and kicking" - Nadia Oxford, Gamezebo (4/5)
- "The JRPG Genre Still Has It - if you're fan of the genre then waste no time getting your feet firmly into the polished and solid gameplay and storytelling this little gem has to offer" - James McDonald, Lazy Gamers (8/10)
- "A perfect blend of traditional RPGs with a handful of new game mechanisms. Memorable game plan, characters, graphics and soundtracks." - Ankit, Techulator (positive)
- "Undefeated definitely promises to be a quick favorite on Android as a lot of RPG heroes will no-doubt download it and drain their batteries on the storyline" - Dera Stark, World of the Nerd (8/10)
Last edited by a moderator: