Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations to you both! Will the game sell for the same price on the new platforms?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The pricing structure hasn't been finalised yet, so I don't know I'm hoping that'll be sorted out in the next day or so.

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Congrats! Are custom scripts etc. easily ported as well?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There are custom scripts in Undefeated so it can clearly do some.  Whether that means that it can cope with just any custom script, I don't know.  That's the sort of thing that I think you will need to ask the program developers when it is publicly released.

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
do you have any idea what the specs are for the game on phones? I have a Motorola G (spec and be found at the bottom of the page). But it says it's incompatible with my device. I'd have to wait a bit to buy it anyway, but I did go check it out and put it on the wish list to check out later if it becomes compatible.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is the sort of question that I was hoping would be answered by the people who did the port.  I've played in on a 2 year old Sony Xperia phone and a Samsung mini-tablet.  I'm afraid I can't be any more helpful than that.

What I will do is to alert someone at Degica and ask if a technical person can keep an eye on this thread for questions like that.  So maybe there might be an answer for you tomorrow.

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No worries ;) I figured you wouldn't know, but might knew someone who would :) I'll keep an eye out

edit: I forgot, I don't think I ever said grats on being able to test the mobile port out :) it's all very exciting

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Shion Kreth

White Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmm.. that's odd, the playstore claims it's incompatible with my device.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So out of curiosity I decided to see if it would work on my Kindle Fire.   Purchased it through the Play Store on my Galaxy S3 and moved the apk file to my Kindle Fire to install it, since the Kindle Fire doesn't have an app store.   The game installed and plays fine, except for the fact that the sound doesn't work.

On my Samsung Galaxy S3 it's really broken.   Lot of the text doesn't show up and a number of the graphics are missing.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It shouldn't be - I've looked up the spec for your phone and it says it has version 2.3.4.  According to the Appstore page it needs 2.3.3 and up, so you should be okay.

I've sent an email to the people who did the port, asking them to drop by here and give some information.  With different time zones I don't know when they will do that but hopefully within the next few hours.

Eversor

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello Everybody! I'm the conversion guy :)

Since this is the first game ever that we publish with the game converter i opted for a soft launch, adding phones once we are sure they meet the specs...

I just added the Moto G and Samsung Galaxy S2 to the compatible devices as they both have enough ram to run the game.

Eversor

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
On the samsung galaxy 3 are you able to hear the sound? Some guy is reporting no sound at all...

So out of curiosity I decided to see if it would work on my Kindle Fire.   Purchased it through the Play Store on my Galaxy S3 and moved the apk file to my Kindle Fire to install it, since the Kindle Fire doesn't have an app store.   The game installed and plays fine, except for the fact that the sound doesn't work.

On my Samsung Galaxy S3 it's really broken.   Lot of the text doesn't show up and a number of the graphics are missing.
Ps. I detected the issue with the sound, fixing it now in the next apk update

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you also add Sony Xperia M2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to the list?  There must be many, many others which have a sufficient spec but which won't be reported here. Will you be able to add some others?  If people are told that their device is not compatible, many will never check back, and those are sales which are lost for ever.

Eversor

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Could you also add Sony Xperia M2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to the list?  There must be many, many others which have a sufficient spec but which won't be reported here. Will you be able to add some others?  If people are told that their device is not compatible, many will never check back, and those are sales which are lost for ever.
Uploaded the fix for the audio, it should now work... Added your devices to the compatibility list, is seems like there are 15 different versions of Tab3 and i missed some of them.

Unfortunately there is no way to filter devices based on Memory in an automatic way, a soft start is the best way to avoid tens of negative feedback. We've been through that already with D&D...

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Eversor

Just sent you a pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!
Am I the only one who keeps thinking TPBS means "Turn Press Battle System" and not "Time Progress Battle System?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belphe89