Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Undefeated is now out on Steam, and until April 7 is on sale, so if you want to get it, now is the best time. http://store.steampo....com/app/332390

This is not your usual "save the world" story.  Three conscripts, despised by the professional soldiers (and who can blame them?) are used as decoys precisely because the army sees them as expendable.  But being in the right place, at the right time, can make all the difference.  And having been there, they are continued to be used to find out what is really happening, as the army can disassociate itself from their actions.  This is a story of how expendable people can actually be the most important people around.

Screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Very nice that you updated the presentation. Good job on this game and good luck with your upcoming one, which looks very promising.  :rock-right:

Reactions: Kes

rondchild

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
nice buddy, congratulation !

about ios and android, are you port manual to those device ?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Undefeated was chosen by Degica for the first official port to Android and iOS so it wasn't something which I did.  The software for doing this is immensely complicated and is not yet ready for public use.  In fact making RPGMaker compatible across all the devices is what is still holding up the iOS release.

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Everyone seems to have their own private achievement script. I really could use one but I have no clue who can do them.

Zeriab

Huggins!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Congratulations on having your game expand to even more platforms.

No, really. It's very cool the places your game can be bought :D

*hugs*

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you!!  

Yes, I think people now have quite a wide choice for getting games.  Though from a developer's point of view it's more work having a fragmented market place, it is infinitely better than having just one or two totally controlling sites.

IRHP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any plans on getting this game to PlayStation (PS3/PS4/Vita)? A Vita release would be the best thing ever.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As far as I am aware, Degica are not working on ports to these, so no, there are no plans.  Sorry about that.

Sal76

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was told by a person Rochelle Richardson from this websites support team that I had to make a forum account for assistance. Soooo here it is. I am unable to sell anything in the shops in the game "Undefeated" The screen is blank so I have nothing to select.  It's pretty hard to play a rpg with no in game money. If someone could assist me that would be great. 

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If it is blank, there is nothing to sell. You have to make do with what money and items you have.

Sal76

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
But there are items in your inventory that state they can be sold....such as bear and lizard skin and old weapons. So why would they can "can be sold" if they can't. 

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That shop might not be buying them. Can you specific which shop it is, and with that info the creator of the game can probably state more on this?

Sal76

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any shop in the same thus far.  My characters are level 19 I'm at the castle in Shurland and there is no shops in the game that I an get to right now that I can sell at

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You should be able to sell in any and all shops.

Did you buy the PC or the Android version?  

Sal76

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Android version 

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Then I'm very sorry, but only Degica can do the support for this, as it was they who commissioned and organised the port as an experiment and I never had access to any of the files.  You will need to go back to the person you spoke to and tell them that it's the Android version.  I imagine that they will contact the team they employed who did the porting and ask them.  This isn't a bug which has ever occurred with the PC version, so I'm unable to make even a tentative suggestion.

Sal76

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OK thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.
So I've taken to doing a test of the game, and making a list of everything I think of during the test to add/fix. Over the course of the night I check them off as I do them, and by the end of the night I always feel like I've accomplished something. :LZSexcite:
Eventz MZ? Events MZ!
My laptop has been restarting for around ten minutes. Not updating. I am concerned.
So I was making this thing for the battle system, to give it that extra fancy

...but then I came across this by accident while trying to debug another issue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apieceofonion