nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not special circonstance is more like I am a lazy devellopper and I want to have multiple song apropriate to a certain type of monster but not to have  to settle a lot of commonevent stuff

exemple I have two type of enemy

the ''monster''

and 

the ''human'' 

and I want a specific theme song to play for each of the two type 

*sigh* this still not work  for the system 

I guess I forgot to add something like the good class or something like that 

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You. Are. Not. Making. Instances. Of. The. Class. You. MUST. Do this.

Read this page for more on variables, and this page for more on classes, modules, methods, and aliasing. None of the other sections are done. I don't know if/when I'll do any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okai thanks not need to put this in big text thanks for the help I should find my way with your explaination 

can be closed 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the lols I have taken the Szondi test. That test looked like a load of bull. But for whatever reason it was incredibly accurate.
How can a society function with an entire media establishment that is complicit in publishing partisan slander and easily disprovable lies right alongside each other with no accountability whatsoever? After I live through it, maybe I'll make a game based on it. The level of dishonesty at this point just astounds me though.
If you download a resource, be it art or plugin, please thank the creator for their time. We are all guilty sometimes of just grabbing something without commenting. Now is the time to go through your credit list and visit the threads/site where you got the resource from and leave a heartfelt thank you!
October is officially here. I'm hoping to get a call from Spirit Halloween soon. It didn't happen today, but I've got to keep my head high.
So, what is this "Inktober" everyone's speaking about? Because apparently, I have no idea what happens on this site...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebasMonsalve