Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Undermon

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• Perhaps you have played crossovers before. This game is a fangame of two different games: Undertale and Pokémon. Come explore an Underground full of monsters, including pocket ones, and figure out how to empty the Underground. Kill them all, save them all, this world is yours to do as you wish. There might even be a way to save some monsters that couldn’t originally be saved…

Visit the world of Undertale recreated in RPG Maker MZ, with the limitations but also the bonus of MZ: while the battle system is that of MZ, it still allows you to CHECK, ACT, or TALK to monsters as you see fit. For now, the graphics are a combination of the original Undertale graphics and recolored RTP, making the game look both familiar and different.

Choose your character, your name, your age, and even your gender. Currently you have six of the default characters to choose from, but I plan to implement some more later on.

This world is slightly different from the worlds you know on different levels: pokémon aren’t captured with pokéballs, but by ACTing your way into a pokémon’s good graces. Feed, pet, play, or squash pokémons. Just like monsters, each pokémon may have a slightly different combination in order to win them over. But unlike normal Pokémon games, there’s no limit to the total number of pokémon you can have with you (though you can only take up to four characters in battle). Some of them are special pokémon, such as Eve, Goddess of Evolution. You can even switch characters mid-battle.

This game features many hidden rooms and secrets. Check the walls, cracks, and other vines to find hidden fairies, cult gargoyles, mysterious ghosts, sad boxes, or more simply gold and items. Explore and find out all the secrets and the pokémon you can acquire. This is one of the side-quests currently available in the quest journal.

Currently, several areas are available: the entirety of Undertale (from the Ruins to New Home), but the Surface is a WIP. I intend to make 9 Surface areas, including Mount Ebott and Ebott town (the first area).
  • Current surface areas: Ebott (grass), Granby (flying), Redfield (fighting), Gladstone (dragon).
  • Note: as it is a fangame, it is and will remain entirely free.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Undermon thumbnail.png
Hidden room sad box.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: I added an entire area, Snowdin, as well as ice Pokémon. There's also a few more mysterious fragments (in easier places to find this time) and a day/night system, though it's only available in new saves.
Have fun, and please tell me what you think!

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just out of curiosity...
while the battle system is that of MZ, it still allows you to CHECK, ACT, or TALK to monsters as you see fit (though you might have to try several times to use the functions: sometimes the effects don’t apply properly).
Is that a part of your system or a bug? Your wording makes it sound like it's unintentional.

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just out of curiosity...

Is that a part of your system or a bug? Your wording makes it sound like it's unintentional
It was a bug that is now fixed. Sparing still takes effect on the next turn, but I'm going to try and fix that in the next update if possible.

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: Waterfall is now available, as well as water pokémon. You can even fish some of them. As always, there are a few hidden rooms, and even a hidden deity. And maybe a bit of piano? Play and find out!

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: Hotland is now available, as well as fire pokémon. There's also a host of new features courtesy of VisuStella: a proximity compass for pokémon, a quest journal, and the ability to switch characters mid-battle. As always, there's a few hidden rooms, and in one of them hides Phais and her wares. Depending on your route, you'll find new weapons or new armors (or some of both) at her shop.
Enjoy the update!

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: the Core, New Home, and the True Lab are now available (though the Lab is only available in a True Pacifist run), as well as electric and ghost pokémon. As always, there's a hidden deity in the Core.

No new features this time, but the next update might have some.

And last but not least, the next update will feature the Surface. Prepare yourselves!

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: two small Surface areas are now available: Ebott and Granby. They respectively correspond to grass and flying pokémon. And maybe a couple hidden legendary pokémon too...
There's also one new feature: Weapon Unleash, courtesy of VisuStella.
Have fun!

Last edited:

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: the area of Redfield is now available, along with fighting pokémon. Enjoy the city of Redfield, first city of the game! It's complete with cars, a cyclist, a few people, and a supermarket.
Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: the area of Gladstone is now available, as well as dragon pokémon. As usual, there's a hidden legendary pokémon somewhere in the city. Can you find it?

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: the Dorley desert is available, as well as rock and steel pokémon. You might find a hidden legendary pokémon somewhere in the desert. Will you find it in time for the gym?

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: Glassden area is now available, as well as psychic pokémon. As usual, a legendary pokémon is hidden somewhere in the area. The gym is slightly more difficult than usual as the default attacks count as fighting type, but you can just use skills. There's also a fairly easy quest. Tell me what you think!

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: Faylight forest is now available, as well as fairy pokémon. As usual, a legendary pokémon is hidden somewhere among the trees... and giant mushrooms. Tell me if you found it!

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update: Malden area is available, as well as poison pokémon. A legendary is hidden somewhere in the area, among the ruins of abandoned towns and poisonous swamp. Can you find it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains