SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm trying to make an attack but for some reason I can't dodge it (my character doesn't move). Do you know how to solve this? 
*amazing plugin tho, congrats xD

Edit: I think this bug happens when you set the initial X position to box.left + Math.randomInt(box.width)

Sorry, I can't really figure out what the problem is from that info alone.

Could you post the entire Skill in here?

Zer0Thunder

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Sorry for late response, I've been really busy with school stuff and completely forgot about this :/ 
I was trying to replicate the buggy attack but now I can't figure out what the problem was too, now it's working, I must have done something wrong that time lol
But thanks for replying anyways, if I figure out why that was happening I'll tell ya xD 

angel491

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello and I found an error that is that the utb sprite does not appear during the first attack, but this happens when you change the tone of the image to different colors, but if it is predetermined (0) if it appears, I would like to fix this surely the solution it would be first to load the utb sprite first and then the rest
but it only happens when the project is too big
but if you have few things that does not happen
but otherwise everything is fine

I hope to see myself explained well

Last edited:

ViolinGamer23

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Excuse me... the download link is deleted. Did something happen? I found the plugin in an older version anyway so not really caring about the plugin but about you. You deleted it as well as videos about it. Did something happen? I'm just checking on ya. Hope you don't mind me

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael