Underwear Colours for Character Generator (Male and Female)

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Is there a chance that someone could please make a resource that allows changing the colour of the underwear in the generator? Because it feels pretty weird for all the generated characters to have the same black underwear in my opinion, and I remember VX Ace's generator to have that choice before...

So, do you think you could help me with this?

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think the underwear is part of the base character sprites. If you want to change its color, you would have to create a separate piece add it under clothing, which also means that your character won't be able to wear anything but underwear/bikini.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Well, it's not like they would be using underwear all the time... XD

Someone could do a piece of clothing of the underwear that could be coloured and that would be all. So, could someone please do this for me?

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Soooo... Does anyone want to help me?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiddenone should have a generator piece that is a bikini - essentially the female's underwear that is made to be able to be recolored in the generator.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
That would be a start, but I was talking about male underwear too.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I understand that, but as you said, it's a start - and seemingly, half your request.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
It's true. You know, I think I already downloaded that resource and for some reason I forgot it had that piece of clothing. XD

But thanks, anyways. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm the king of idiots. How did I miss that in the contract, I would never have signed it if I knew, now I can say goodbye to my pay which will have dire consequences for so many things :(.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
59412a