Uninvited Guests

Discussion in 'Completed Games' started by RyanA, Jul 3, 2012.

1. RyanA

RyanA Happy Cat Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Uninvited Guests

This was originally a game I made for the RPGmakervx.net halloween contest back in 2009/10 (I can't remember exactly!) I thought it was a decent game, it had good reviews from the players and did quite well in the contest, so I thought I would upload this game here as well! :3

Story

Each year on Halloween, PinedaVX hosted a party at his mansion in VXnet, he invites many of the forum goers and you were no exception. You, however, had no care for the festivities, but were roped along anyway by your good friend, Mourori. You arrive safe and sound and Pine welcomes you to his mansion, saying that 'the main event has yet to begin'. You chat, eat and drink and all goes well, your nerves dissapear and you look forward to this 'main event' that everyone is keeping as a surprise.

Unknown to everyone, though, even the host, the 'main event' this year will be one none of them will ever forget...

Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tips

Keep checking your health!If you can't find the library, go to the spot below the stairs before you and Mr. A split up and go to the hallway all the way on the left. It is the door on the left.

You can find many unopened drinks and snacks that restore your health!

Save rooms have piano music, and the main hall is also a save room!

Remember that you can sprint!
    Download Link!

http://www.mediafire.com/?lhwjz3lzjnw

All credits are in the game credits, I'm sorry that I don't remember them from my head 3:

I also apologize for bugs 3: Theres nothing too bad thankfully!

by RyanA

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    ReifotCot likes this.
  2. Strawberrycat24

Strawberrycat24 Yummy Kitty Member

First Language:
    English
    Oooh...this game is so old I doubt that I'm even in it!

3. RyanA

RyanA Happy Cat Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Haha, unfortunately not. I would have really liked to make an updated version with more chaps in it, but I lost the original project file and this version is encrypted 3: (Off topic, if anyonw knows how to undecrypt these give me a message, would really like to muck about with this project again. Also would like to get my kitty sprite from this too! Thanks! :3)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012