void_of_the_mind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I am attempting to create an enemy-only ailment that causes the afflicted to suffer 25% of all the damage dealt to the caster. Essentially I want it to have the effect that while damaging this foe you will also harm the afflicted teammates. I can't seem to figure out how to go about with this however...

does anyone have any suggestions?

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh wait, the state is inflicted into the actors, and the effect is if the enemy is damaged, all actors with the state is damaged too?

I think you should get Yanfly's State core + Passive states. Add a passive state to that enemy and make that state use the "Respond" notetag of State Core to search for actors afflicted of the other state and damage them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01