Reptyle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have a few unique guns for my game and I want them to each sound different when I use certain skills: Attack, Point Shot etc. This would go add some personality to shooter-type games. There are already a few gun and user-defined categories, but it's not enough.

Maybe you could apply notetags to the weapon's database entry and set which sound file to use.
Also with tags, or maybe in the plugin config, you could set the additional skills (other than attack) which would play the sound.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername