dinodan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Synopsis

It's 2078, in a dystopial future where meat is the currency of life. You are Hero, a lowly McMeaties employee, and it's your job to figure out a dark secret, and save Iridonia. Rise up against the big corporation and fight strange and unusual enemies in this fast-paced sci-fi action thriller RPG.

Screenshots

Screenshot from 2021-01-18 13-03-17.png

Screenshot from 2021-01-18 13-03-34.png

Screenshot from 2021-01-18 13-04-35.png

Download/Play

You can play it here
It is available on github
You can download the source as a zip file here

Kalombi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
First of all, it's great that you have it in a web browser that you can start playing right away.
second of all, I think the music and look of the game are great. It's a cool premise.
Finally, where do I find the mop so I can clean up the blood? I think i looked everywhere, and clicked on everything, but I can't find it. Is there a guide out there?
Thanks!

dinodan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the kind words! My name is David, but Simon (my 10 year old friend) made the game, mostly. Their sibling made this awesome ad for it, too:

There is a shop that has mops.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undacova44