cwush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've had a tileset saved that I found a while back that I instantly fell in love with, but where I found it didn't have any information about it and I'd like to know if it's potentially stolen or if it has any terms and conditions tied to it, if anyone's able to recognize it and point me in the right direction that'd be very appreciated. I think it's Japanese because of the file name, and its resolution was that of the older RPG Makers before I resized it, but I haven't been able to find anything else out.

muraB.pngmuraC.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's by nekura and is from the paid-for tile set 'Fantasy Map Chip Collection' so cannot be used unless you buy it.
You can see them here on the nekura web site.

cwush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Great thanks a lot!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!
no I did not just have to write a song three different times because my music software doesn't support tempo changes!!
I WILL defeat this demonic USB connection notification bug
ScreenShot_8_15_2022_6_22_24.png
Mike trying to dodge the Memory Pawns invading Bantam Street. I like how the filters I used on the map almost make it look like the street is wet in a sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicklish