- Aug 4, 2017
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Howdy Unlocked Camera does exactly what its name implies. No longer will you have to border your map with empty tiles to keep the camera from stopping on map edges. Simply set 'Default Camera' to 'UNLOCKED' and watch as your camera keeps your player or scroll focus in the center.
- Control camera locking onto map edges.
- Set if by default all maps will have a locked or unlocked camera. (Defaults to LOCKED)
- Lock/Unlock specific Maps with the <Camera: 0/1> notetag code.
- You are free to use this plugin in any RMMV project.
- You may use this plugin for free without limitation.
- You may credit me optionally, would be nice. :3
- Please post any bugs or suggestions below, I will be using this plugin in my upcoming game.