FREE [Unpaid] League of Mana: Princess Blade Fantasy - Project Recruitment for otome/jrpg game

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated:
The game name title has been changed to different series!

LeagueOfManaLogo.png

Engine: RPG Maker MV

About the game:
League of Mana: Princess Blade Fantasy
is a otome/Japanese role-playing game with adventure and dating sims, inspired by Final Fantasy and Tales series. You play as unnamed female protagonist (Warrior of Light as I called her in honor of Final Fantasy's protagonist), who embark the epic romantic journey around the fictional world called Terra to avenge your father's dead by Prince of Darkness' hands and discovering a wonderful world alongside your party members (love interest). This game featuring classic jrpg FF-style with dating system allowing the player to date one of eight party members.

Story:
The game sets in fictional fantasy world called Terra, where the several fictions, including four kingdoms: Magdevia Kingdom, Volaria Citadel, Yuanhua Empire and Sodoria Dukedom, are suffering from mysterious miasma called Vis, which is sealed to the Underworld by the Godfather of Crystals. However, the evil empire has used Vis as the magical military propose called "Magitek" to take over Terra once upon using six magical spheres called, Dragon Orbs. This thing leads four rulers into the violent battle known as "The Great Battle of Four Kingdoms".

Dragon Orbs are legendary objects were worship by Volarian people, intended to be a thing of extraordinary magic and power, something to be revered, not for the ease of their method, but for the dream of never having to use them. Before the evil empire could obtained for evil schemes, the orbs were vanished to the various places of Terra, so anyone who collect all six orbs, Shinryuu, the Great God of Dragon Orbs, will be summoned and allowed you to make any wish. The central plot will focus on Aeon, the gigantic, sentinel summoned monsters controlled through their owners' minds.

In this story, it's centered around legendary combatants known as League of Crystals, the eight handsome and charming warriors from various locations who're their mission is to collected all Dragon Orbs and stop evil emperor from destruction causes by Vis. The League of Crystals wield the various weapons to fight the enemies using melee-based weapon attacks, skillable abilities and magical spells, known are combatants, and their leader is you, Warrior of Light!

After your father has been murdered by Diabolos, you have no choice but to go outside for epic adventure. Sparkled with romance and sweet-feeling love, you formed the League of Crystals that served as your companions and love interests. Form the combatants team and fight against monsters, explore around the magical world of Terra, develop your skills using S-Gems that give your combatants more powerful abilities, immerse your romantic life with your lovers about their personalities and backstories, and enjoy the spicy intimate moments for one night.

Are you up for the ultimate journey of life and love? Can you protect the peaceful life and gathering Dragon Orbs to save four kingdoms and Terra? And will you fall in love for your combatants?

As the world shattered into fated memories, this story is about death and rebirth, brave and sacrifice, love and peace. You has right to lead the League of Crystals into resolve to summoning Shinryuu, once again!

Age Rating:
This fangame's age rating is M for Mature (17+) to have content that may be generally suitable for those aged 17 years and up. Just like Final Fantasy Type-0 and Grand Theft Auto.

May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content, suggestive theme, language, use of alcohol and/or disturbing images.

Positions/Roles Needed:
Mappers:
I am not good for making world map after all! I am looking for someone who has talent to make maps like towns, villages, dungeons, caves, castles, anything as I say. This is unpaid and for free, making the great ideas in general if you like it. Not artistic talent to make maps, just a mapper and not parallax map.

My Role:
Doing director and developer for my game. Also, event, artist, writing, databases and drawing CG cutscenes for each story. Not visual novel, just a romance-filled jrpg.

Last edited:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't need facebook, sorry. But if you still looking for mapper for my work with no payment, contact me on discord. My discord username is FalconLulu#7677.

Last edited:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump!

Still looking for someone to create the certain map with just the simple tilesets, not parallax.

Dutchmountain

Engineering the impossible
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just to inform you (and others) here that I will continue helping you out with map making for your game.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still looking for other mappers for my upcoming game. Please DM me for my idea.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png
I once thought about a boss gauntled game. I actually did it.
Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thwon