Innovate, don't emulate
- Oct 15, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
- An interactive horror story
- The game has no combat and instead concentrates more on the suspense and mystery, as well as a few puzzles here and there
- Approximate length: about 1 hour
- Choose to play as either a male or a female character
- 3 different endings, one of which is a hidden ending (providing a more satisfying conclusion)
- Highly atmospheric soundtrack, some of which was made specifically for the game
WARNING: The game contains a number of scares and tense moments, as well as some violence and gore. If you are prone to getting scared easily or have any health conditions relating to it, it's recommended that you not play this game. Otherwise play at your own discretion.
Game without RTP (~64 mb)
Game with RTP included (~250 mb)
Spanish translation version (non-RTP) (thanks to MadBox Games)
Your partner has been mysteriously kidnapped and taken to a large, isolated place that’s built into a mountain. You get to play as either Talbot or Edlyn. Whichever of them you pick to play as, your goal is to rescue the other.
As you gain entry into this rather ominous-looking place, you are quickly confronted with strange phenomena, scary noises, and its rather secretive dwellers. Who are they and why have they abducted your partner?
And what exactly is this mysterious place? Is it some kind of a castle? A prison perhaps? Or maybe something else…
I want to play a game. It's called a statue-moving puzzle.
Choose your destiny!
Watch your step in the dark basement area...
Hmm, I sure hope whoever it is does not feed on human flesh.
A mysterious underground cave.
Now who is that shifty dark figure over there???
Now now, don't get yourself singed on those flames
I don't think the 'help' ever arrived.
Matthew Ashworth (Matseb2611)
RPG maker VX Ace
Thomas J. Peters
Aakaash Rao (JoeRao)
Benjamin 'Scythuz' Carr
Darren Curtis (Desperate Measurez)
STORY and CHARACTERS: