starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah it is :D I looked at the one Rachma334 is using: GraphicsGale and it looks very good actually. I'm pretty sure it can do what he needs for the game and much more. I'm considering getting it.

I have different (too many) software but he asked what I used for the image, and it happened to be that, so... :)
GIMP is the one I see mentioned more often by rpgm resource creators. If Sharm approves, hey that's all we need to know. :kaothx:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am also quite fond of Pyxel Edit and Aesprite (I suggest getting Aesprite instead of Graphics Gale), but GIMP is good for this type of editing and I mostly use it because I got used to using Photoshop and it's fairly similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RikuTales