RMVXA Untold Story (Demo Version Available!)

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Lady_JJ
Thanks for the heads up!

When I added the new Decisive Skills, I made a note that Rover should be able to use the special ones during the Tower of the Monument. Normally, just his level 1 is sealed. Only problem is when I went to change that I goofed and ended up adding the Seal Skill in place of the Add Skill Type, so it just removed the skills entirely. That's just a brain fart moment right there. I technically did the right thing, just overwrote instead of added. Oops.

As for why they didn't come back AFTER the Skeleton fight...I have no idea why they didn't. Cause those things I mentioned above was all I changed regarding his skills, so I legit have no idea why they didn't come back after the fight.

Regardless, I fixed that error and tested it out just to be absolutely sure. So now, during the TotM, Rover can use the DScroll Skills, but not the other ones, and he gets them back during the boss fight as intended. That's just my bad for brain messing up an easy fix.

EDIT: Fixed version is now live!

Last edited:

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's my mistake. I've edited my prior post. I meant to say that the decisive skill DID return after the skeletal battle, not that they DID NOT return. Sorry for the confusion. I hope I didn't waste too much of your time trying to fix a non-existent glitch.

I very much like the changes I've seen thus far. I've only just gotten to Drake's initial meeting with Gullie, but everything looks really good. And those scattered healing areas are really well done. I thought there'd be a generic healing crystal thrown in here and there, but, no, the healing areas are all tailored to the specific dungeon environment. Really well done. :)

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ahh, okay. That's good to hear, it clears up all the conflict then. I was think "did some bizarre one-off issue happen :LZYshock:" but glad to hear it was solely what I thought it was. I'm glad you're liking the changes, especially the healing areas. I always try to make things fit with where they are or have a believable reason for it. I never really like just throwing something in to be there (unless it's a placeholder while I figure out what I actually want). If you like the ones you've seen, I hope you'll like the healing spot for the Empire Tree. It's...a bit unique.

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Lady_JJ
I just noticed the exact same thing this afternoon.

@Meowsticks
Here are my observations/comments so far on my second playthrough which is much more enjoyable than my first play. I am also attempting to clear all monsters out of areas because HP potions seem more available.

Are campfires newly added? The one in Arrow Island Cave was an excellent placement.

“Rejuvenate” DP skill is a great idea for a First Aid choice in your style and game design.

“Dilly Dally” NPC in the infirmary was subtle and funny. But some players will probably miss out on it if they don’t pay close attention to your writing. Their loss.

Rugged Rage boss is manageable with debuffs like poison when they “stick”.

Cerberus “Pup” much more balanced given current character skills. A character could still die if not careful (but that happens).

Was some dialog added between characters and NPCs so that certain things seem better explained? Or, did I fail to read so well during my first playthrough?

Here is a passability issue. I believe it is on the west side of the witch's caves. The ladder only leads to the wall top, not out of area.
Untold Story_Ladder to tiles only.png

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for the feedback @kimo !

Yeah, the campfire is a new addition to give players a reprieve during dungeons. I've added different flavors of them to the dungeons to let players ease in and focus less on recovery and more on beating the battles. I really like the Rejuvenate Skill as well. The other special DP skills are more of tests to see how well the idea worked, but Rejuvenate was the big one I wanted to have. I think the cost works out well too. I wanted to make it cheap but not too abusable.

I don't think I changed much dialogue for the optional NPC conversations, only what's on the required path, and even then it was a more gameplay oriented update.

As for the possibility error, I actually "fixed" that a long time ago, which is why I never tested it again. Turns out, I set the event to "Action Button" rather than "Player Touch". Oops. (It also didn't move the player so I didn't even fix it at all. It's been changed now.)

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Along with the action button rather than player touch in Twisted Valley, add the Dragon Cave and Fallen Shrine.

Boat Workshop, Angel Lake, upper right room-2 wooden crates with red produce (tomatoes or apples?) and 1 square basket with potatoes maybe. When square basket is clicked on, the sprite changes from the square basket to a wooden crate. No biggie...

Healing pool in Empire Tree is interesting, but absolutely perfect for that environment. :)

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Meowsticks
I finished the game (except for the final scene) a second time. The added, subtle save points helped me clear areas of monsters and get my characters much higher levels than before. This is becoming an excellent game worthy of retail sales with the right price point.

Here are my observations in no particular order except most of them are in playing order.

The quizzes in Bethany’s basement were a novel twist for a game. Making sure people are paying attention? It made me try selecting party order and having the archer inflict Freeze and then hit with Fire immediately after. In not successful bow shot, than another strategy could be used.

The reminder that Cap’n Davy needs stuff done was well timed. Fulfilling his errands was well explained and did not seem contrived for the purpose of just having quests in a game. But the Ogre blocking the Lookout Tower should be told to party by Cap’n Davy at some point (never mentioned except by @Lady_JJ).

“Family Bond” quest. Ricky is not at Purple Pirates headquarters. Why is he in Ahoy Pub? Quest Log would be better if a reminder of location of requestee was included. Like where do you take back the pillow? I know there is a general location in the “region” category, but trying to remember the guard tower is where you want to be is, of course, much easier if you finish quests immediately. But, when I immediately finished the quest with the sick dog, the dog still died. ;_; So, quest urgency has no effect on outcome.

Impact Scroll and Mindnumb Page used on Marcus, but menu option for creating either item doesn’t appear when he is at a crafting table (in boat workshop). Inventory does, however, appear without crafting. The only available crafting for Marcus is Weakening Agent and Explosive Powder.

Conversation about impending monster attack between Yen, Geoffrey, and Marcus in the Researcher Building has lots of misspellings.

Purity Incarnate enemy is now manageable with less Group Hugs being inflicted, but the best strategy is to find the Accurate Bow in a “Counterfeit” chest. Freeze Purity Incarnate and then attack with fire until lucky enough to kill it. Decent strategy, but party members still died.

“Sigma” battle still has too much luck involved so a strategy is virtually impossible. Sigma will occasionally cast “Skill Shield” repeatedly and then attack party 2x which means a hack-and-slash approach to the battle and using lots of restoratives. I, therefore, expect to lose this battle.

Received/receive (not recieved) is spelled wrong everywhere it is found in the game. (“i before e except after c”)

For anyone who wants to attempt the “Strong Blessing” quest, they should be advised to do it right after getting the first blessing when they will remember the path to the top. It is barely possible and you get 8000 coins but I have no idea what to use them for except the Arcade quest perhaps. Later in the game comment: Yep, arcade coins are a good buy, but as your momma always warned, don’t spend all your money in the arcade.

Stagnant Pool in upper tree area is a great touch. The player knows it’s not a great idea, but …

Ghost or no ghost, the developer chooses skill priorities. Freezing an entire party and then killing off each party member immediately afterwards is just not right; especially when physical damage doesn’t work against the enemy. And if a spear can pierce a ghost, why not an arrow? Where’s the logic in the seemingly physical “Multi-Blade” sometimes working against the ghost? Immunity to Marcus’ Poison Bomb only on occasion, other times the Poison Bomb works with some HP damage. Cute ending after battle is over and party leaving igloo. Isabel’s Earrings are needed later in the game for a quest? After defeating that ghost, there better be something huge for finding the earrings. Or did I just kill Isabel’s ghost and “Mr. Isabel” is going to be …

@Lady_JJ
Someone's going to need a list of conversation points and "hidden" stuff. :guffaw:
I couldn't finish the 1 quest because I didn't have enough ingredients for SP items, nor could I buy any. I can't believe I missed so many hidden items.

Untold Story_almost game end screen.png

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@kimo - I have 12 hidden items, which is better than my first playthrough. Did you make a list of where you found yours? I'll share mine. It's written somewhere in the game that hidden items are only found in towns, not in dungeons. I finally found all of them. :)
1-1st found in treasure room with Davy
2-Potion shop, Ahoy (uncovered pot)
3-Inn restaurant, Ahoy (misplaced pot by 3 barrels)
4-Purple Pirates hallway (broken barrel)
5-Research Library, Telles (fallen picture)
6-Outside, behind Research building, Telles (tree stump)
7-Outside, by pond fenced area (white flower)
8-Guardhouse, 2nd fl, Telles (ripped flag)
9-Lesaria, house to left of Marcus' home (tipped over stool)
10-Lesaria inn (extra stool)
11-Boat workshop, Angel Lake (basket of various food)
12-SE Shore house 2nd fl, Angel Lake (base of middle statue)
13-Pray House, Angel Lake (money bags on floor)
14-Outside Telles where ID needs to be shown for entrance (empty torch pole)
15-Lesaria, Marcus' house (broken box lower right)
I looked for them in Chilriva, but I didn't find any.
I didn't make a list of the conversation places because I thought they were hard not to miss. Next time I'll make a note of them. I don't think any of them are inaccessible. There's one on the back way to the mansion that you have to go back to get. You might still be able to find the missing ones.
The last playthrough I only got 147/148 treasure chests. Not sure where I missed one, but it's good to know my goal should be the full 148.
Which quest did you miss? Was it one of the ones in the research building because that one is doable. Which item did you need?
I've found a few typos/missspellings, which I've sent in a batch to @Meowsticks.
Overall, I'm very fond of the revisions. :)

Last edited:

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@kimo - I have 12 hidden items, which is better than my first playthrough. Did you make a list of where you found yours? I'll share mine. It's written somewhere in the game that hidden items are only found in towns, not in dungeons. I'm still looking. :)
I missed that they were only found in towns. Now I just need to find the towns. Thank god there are only 6 oceans. Ocean navigation can be a bear in this game.
1-1st found in treasure room with Davy
2-Potion shop, Ahoy (uncovered pot)
3-Inn restaurant, Ahoy (misplaced pot by 3 barrels)
4-Purple Pirates hallway (broken barrel)
5-Research Library, Telles (fallen picture)
6-Outside, behind Research building, Telles (tree stump)
7-Outside, by pond fenced area (white flower)
8-Guardhouse, 2nd fl, Telles (ripped flag)
9-Lesaria, house to left of Marcus' home (tipped over stool)
10-Lesaria inn (extra stool)
11-Boat workshop, Angel Lake (basket of various food)
12-SE Shore house 2nd fl, Angel Lake (base of middle statue)
I looked for them in Chilriva, but I didn't find any.
You mention some that I know I missed. But, I did not keep a list. I said that because I know how detailed your notes are. I know I'll be playing this again when expansion into other areas is added.
I didn't make a list of the conversation places because I thought they were hard not to miss. Next time I'll make a note of them. I don't think any of them are inaccessible. There's one on the back way to the mansion that you have to go back to get. You might still be able to find the missing ones.
I think I got the one at the mansion and I do remember missing an early conversation point. It's just that not everyone is together when some of the conversation points are encountered.
The last playthrough I only got 147/148 treasure chests. Not sure where I missed one, but it's good to know my goal should be the full 148.
I cannot believe I found all the chests, but not all hidden items. I think @Meowsticks did a great job of hiding stuff.
Which quest did you miss? Was it one of the ones in the research building because that one is doable. Which item did you need?
I couldn't complete Medicine Master on Ahoy Coast because I did not kill enough enemies to get enemy parts for the SP potions.
Overall, I'm very fond of the revisions. :)
I am too. Great changes like the various Healing Points without those typical crystals often used by others. And I like the fact that they are not usually obvious. I'm really looking forward to more of the game.

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First of all, thanks for all the feedback!! :D
The added, subtle save points helped me clear areas of monsters and get my characters much higher levels than before.
This is exactly what I was hoping to hear! Glad that the heal points are working as intended. I aimed to make the focus less on "I have to pick and choose fights to win" and more on "Okay how do I overcome this next fight" without having to worry too much about restorative amounts.

About Quests: The quest descriptions are 100% something I need to fill in more. There are a couple (i.e. The Lost Book quest) that I did fill up with more detailed info, but you're right that I need to do that with all of them to give players a better idea where to go.

Once you use the Impact Page and Mindnumb Page, Marcus just learns those skills automatically. It never even occurred to me that using the word "craft" in the description would make it seem as if they are craftable items. Though I completely get why a player would think that, so I'll have to change up the lingo to make that more clear.

Frozen on Purity Incarnate is a good strategy (it's a good strategy pretty much always), but I liked getting Poison and Burn inflicted myself while maintaining Mind Rise.

About Sigma battle: Noted about the luck factor and what happens after he uses Skill Shield. One idea I think of could be to give players some other option during the Skill Shield period other than attack. I'm not sure what at the moment, but it is an idea.

As for the Ghost battle...
The idea of how to damage Living Will is hinted at in the bookshelves in the Iceberg Research Facility after you read the note. Essentially, if the ghost gets wet (Soaked) then they are no longer immune to Physical damage starting the next turn, and so long as it stays Soaked. It actually changes color depending on if it is vulnerable or not (Red = Immune, Blue = Not Immune). The idea is to keep is Soaked via Rover's Skills and/or Marcus' Wave Bomb while contending with Skill Seal. (Or Lazerous can just Pierce it to death).
As for everyone getting frozen and then killed right afterwards, fair point. Isabel's Earrings aren't important in the demo, or really the full game. It has to do with -Spoilers- about lore of the world.

About Medicine Master: The way the drop system works means that if you get unlucky, you just might not get enough spoils to craft enough items. But then other times you might get way more (I've had times I almost got to level 3 the first time I even crafted items). Its more of a product of the demo length. This will be a more long form quest in the full game so the chance of not getting enough will be much lower. You also aren't screwed out of the quest, because you're still able to use Roxy's Field Skill to encounter Monsters for their drops, but that's just pure grinding so I don't fault you for that.

@Lady_JJ
I looked up the Hidden Items you missed and I'm kind of surprised at which ones they were. Some I thought were pretty obvious but then that might be because I hid them.

And as you kind of alluded to, there's no collectables in Chilriva. I purposely removed the ones there in the demo because you can't go back, and I want there to be no missable collectables/quests in this game at all (only missable dialogue and other non-measured stuff).

Thanks so much for caring enough about my game to post all this! :) There's still quite a bit about the game I haven't talked much about, so I hope it continues to hold up!

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm up to 14 hidden items. I can't believe I overlooked my #14, as it was one of the easiest to find. It's really nice that there's a message at each one of the hidden sites that says "You've already found this hidden item," so you'll always know where each site is.

My next playthrough, which won't be until more content is released, I'll definitely keep a list of the friendship circle sites.

You should be able to complete that last quest. Just go to one of the purple summoning torches and you'll get the items you need. I'd suggest the one in the Witch's Tunnels.

Edit-I was still typing as @Meowsticks was responding. I haven't engaged in either exalted battles yet. Just finishing up the easier quests and then those two.

Edit2-Great job on reworking the Empire Tree dialogues. I really liked the new conversation with Captain Davy when we told him we'd already been there once but hadn't fully explored. Likewise with the new dialogue when we return there.

Edit3-I updated the spoiler above with all 15 hidden item locations. They are in the order I found them not in the order of appearance. @Meadowsticks-Thanks for the hints re: the Igloo Ghost. I managed to defeat him this time with no loss of life. I used a lot of candles! I also redeemed those arcade coupons for group potions and used a lot of those as well.

@kimo -Looks like we had similar times (17+ for you, 18+ for me) and both of us reached the capped level of 20.
@Meadowsticks -Will the cap of 20 be lifted once more content is added?

1617630485809.png

Last edited:

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As for the Ghost battle...

Thanks. That explains my frustration with that battle. I have a unique form of red/green colorblindness. In fact, I can see both sets of numbers on one of those color charts which is theoretically impossible according to doctors.

SO, I could not see the reddish hue that changed to blue. In fact neither color seemed obvious to me. Maybe inclusion of an icon above the ghost would help. I did read the book with the comment about the weapon, so I was confused because I thought weapon type was what made a difference.

And while I could soak it with Rover's skills, somehow Marcus Bomb inventory went to zero and I was being very careful to not use them that often this playthrough. The same thing happened to his bombs during my first play, but I thought it was because I wasn't paying attention to inventory. There is no way to craft more water bombs?

@Lady_JJ
It's on girl! Now I have to find everything, too. It might take a couple of days to find me some monster guts, but I'm going to get that "final" screen posted.:cool:

Did you ever look at the rotating prizes in the Arcade?

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@kimo
As I was even typing that response previously I thought about the possibility of color blindness. I will fully admit that, as someone without such an issue, I sometimes neglect to consider it for those that do, which is something I want to get better at, not just in developing, but in everyday life.

Those pillars on the 3rd floor of the Tower of the Monument (the ones with the shapes described on them) was originally posed as "which color was in this place" before I realized it would be outright impossible for some people to answer without just guessing.

As for Marcus' Battle Items, you only craft two things are crafting benches: "Weakening Agents" and "Explosive Powders". It is these items that are consumed when using his skills in battle. (It costs 3 of each to use a skill. Each craft makes 3 items, so essentially a craft = 1 use for a skill. I hope I explained that well. You craft universal items that each skill takes from.

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was confused about crafting . I think I have it figured out now. I currently have 36 Weakening /36 Mindnumb Tonics and 48 Wave Bombs/48 Chill Bombs/48 Impact Bombs. I used to think I was crafting Tonics and Bombs, but I think what is really being crafted is the agent/powder to create/use that Tonic (weakening) or Bomb (offensive) in battle and that each Tonic and/or Bomb requires 3 of those agents/powders.

At the crafting table, the required number of EXP spheres are used (20 level 1, 10 level 2, or 5 level 3) to create a powder. You don't see the powder. Instead, what you see is the potential of that powder. Create a powder and the number of bombs (Wave/Chill/Impact) all increase by 3. That doesn't mean that you have 9 bombs to use. It means you have the potential to use a choice of just one. So, when you go into battle and use the Wave Bomb skill, it's not just the Wave Bomb that is then decreased by 3, but also the Chill Bomb and the Impact Bomb, because you've just used up that powder for the Wave Bomb. You could have used that powder for the Chill Bomb, and the same thing would happen, i.e., the number of available bomb skills of Bomb, Chill and Impact would all be decreased by 3 because you used up that powder. I know I'm explaining it in a very convoluted and disorganized way, but if you look to see what's happening in battle, you'll follow. Do I have this right, @Meowsticks ?

The same is true of the weakening agents. You craft the powder and then that powder can be used to make either a Weakening Tonic or a Mindnumb Tonic. And when you use one, both are decreased by 3 because you have depleted the powder and the potential number of agents/tonics that can be made.

So, no, you don't actually craft a Wave Bomb, what you actually craft is an explosive powder and then that explosive powder can be used to effect the Wave Bomb skill.

Bottom line, yes, you can craft the powder or the 'ability' to create more Wave Bombs, so go for it and beat up on that ghost!

As for arcade items, there are only 3 special items available at present. I didn't write down what they were. I think one was the corsage which is an EXCELLENT accessory!

Edit-and once again I was still typing as Meowsticks was answering, but I'll still keep my long-winded answer here and refer to Meowstick's as the tl;dr version. LOL

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You essentially have it right @Lady_JJ :guffaw:
By the way, if you're wondering why it's 3, I'm still toying with the idea of having different skills for Marcus cost different amounts. I just went with 3 as a default but eventually I nail that down more concretely.

And yes the Corsage is easily one of the best accessories in the entire game. I wanted to let players get a taste of it, but trust me that's more of an endgame piece of equipment.

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As I was even typing that response previously I thought about the possibility of color blindness. I will fully admit that, as someone without such an issue, I sometimes neglect to consider it for those that do, which is something I want to get better at, not just in developing, but in everyday life.
I worked as a university administrator and awareness of and adaptation for students with specific needs is drilled into you. It's why I also have issues with timed events. Reflexes diminish for many people as they get older (or even just have slower muscle coordination). It is a developer's choice, of course, but there have been games I just stopped playing at a certain point.
Those pillars on the 3rd floor of the Tower of the Monument (the ones with the shapes described on them) was originally posed as "which color was in this place" before I realized it would be outright impossible for some people to answer without just guessing.
I really appreciated that you used symbols especially when it is required to proceed in a game.
As for Marcus' Battle Items, you only craft two things are crafting benches: "Weakening Agents" and "Explosive Powders". It is these items that are consumed when using his skills in battle. (It costs 3 of each to use a skill. Each craft makes 3 items, so essentially a craft = 1 use for a skill. I hope I explained that well. You craft universal items that each skill takes from.
This explains why I ran out of potions/bombs so quickly. This needs to be better explained at some point because it is a process unique to your game. The following screen shots show how this can be misconstrued by a player. I actually stopped using Marcus in most encounters when his items "disappeared" from inventory.

The ITEM>BATTLE ITEM screen lists the items that are used to make other items but implies these are actually used in battle.
UntoldStory_Marcus battle items.png

On the SKILLS>BATTLE ITEMS screen it does have the needs for making (Skill) the individual items with 3x [ICON] for powder or liquid, but it doesn't really explain that process in each description. I must add that your approach gives great flexibility (that I now understand) by not locking a player into a specific decision in advance of needing to use the item.
Untold Story_Skills_Battle Items.png

This crafting process definitely needs to be better explained in the game since both Lady_JJ and I were both confused. I wish I could offer a suggestion. The skill is virtually the equivalent of improvisational theater. I haven't tried yet, but can a character create (skill) an item on one turn and then use it on the next turn? This would be a powerful and flexible ability and probably your intention.

@Lady_JJ
Thank you soooooo much for your explanation. My head hurt from reading it and trying to understand the concept. But, it was well worth the effort.o_O

I thought I was given the Corsage for completing an advanced quest like the 4 Counterfeits or 4 Coins.
The rotating 3 Arena items are okay, but I could not buy the third item without buying the steel armor (item #2).

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@kimo - You're probably right about the corsage. I didn't write down how I got it.

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for the feedback on the battle items @kimo
I'll take what you said to heart and definitely explain it better overall, but also try and rework it a little bit so that it's more intuitive in general. As it is now, to compare to how other characters work, the weakening agents and powders are "SP" that Marcus consumes to use his Skills, except this "SP" can only be restored via crafting benches. I don't think I'll overhaul the entire system, but I will give it some thought on how to improve. :)

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Meowsticks
I think the system is great, just a little confusing and lacking in explanation compared to how well you have explained othe features/processes. I'll think about this too.

There is a location called Beach Front with waves I wanted to surf. Very subtle placement like that big house in the ocean with locked doors. You know we are going to have to explore everywhere again when you release an expansion update. Can't wait!

@Lady_JJ
Okay. You win. :biggrin:
I would have to repeat every location to find the single missing conversation spot. I was able to farm monster parts to finish the quest by using one of those torches. TYVM for the hidden item list.

Untold Story_Final screen02.png

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I actually made the beach front when I was on vacation at my state's beach town. It felt like the right thing to do. :) I do have plans for it later, but for now it's just a neat little area. I plan to eventually create a lot more tiny side areas just there to explore (like the random trees in one sea).

@kimo
If you would like, I have a list of all the Friend Conversation spots. I just didn't post because I like letting people explore and find things on their own without just being told where it is. :) But I also understand that feeling of missing literally one thing and not wanting to scour the entire world for it.

By the way, I finally went ahead and made an actual visual intro cutscene to go with the narration instead of just a blank screen. It's not updated yet, but whenever I get around to it I'll get a small update with the intro and a few mapping changes as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdfd