Argentdragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wanted to just say thank you very much for all your amazing artwork in both helping expand the generator and monster images! I absolutely love all the different hairstyles and eyes, and I will try to use as many as I can since they're all super awesome!! :kaojoy:

luckywakeup

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
Looks pretty sweet, thanks for shaing!

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The hairs and eyes are absolutely gorgeous.

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The hairs and eyes are absolutely gorgeous.
Awh thank you :)
I’m having a break at the moment. But soon enough I’ll be back to bring a whole lot of new ideas :)
I’m trying to figure out what I want to do :)
But thank you :)

RedKnight1981

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, what a find. I just wish someone explained a bit how to install it in the RPG_Maker_MV_Extended_Generator.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow, what a find. I just wish someone explained a bit how to install it in the RPG_Maker_MV_Extended_Generator.
If you look in your MV generator folder, you can see the exact format that's required for the files to be in. The extended generator uses the same format. You need a folder for the assets, then sub folders for what kind of part it is, such as face, TV, SV and what not and a folder for if they're for males or females.

At some point someone might make an import file for the extended generator but one doesn't exist yet.

RedKnight1981

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, thanks! That worked like a charm! I had the right idea, but I tried to create folders manually, instead of just copying the structure from the RPMV installation folder. Once you said to look into my MV generator folder, I just felt light turn on above my head. Thanks!

Mewi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, do you have them compilend into an rxge file to import them on the extended generator? I've tried to import them manually but for some reason many aren't working and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Anroth07

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello maigmemple,

I was wondering if you would be willing to edit the Face Parts for Astaltw's Helmets you have created. To be specific, here is what I am requesting:

-For the p100 Helmet (Purple with a Red Gem and Yellow Eyes) you posted on Dec 24th, could you perhaps extend the front top of the helmet (where the helmet's 'eyebrows and eyes' are) down to roughly match the wearer's eyebrows and eyes?
-For the p101 Helmet (Blue/Teal with Yellow Fins and Four Red Eyes) in the same post, could you possibly 'erase' one pair of eyes, and adjust the location of the remaining pair to roughly match the wearer's eyes?

I apologize if I sound like I am criticizing your work; it looks great as it is.

Last edited:

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Absolutely beautiful work! It's great to see you continuing to update the thread with new art and new parts.

hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wow, these are great! i was hunting for some nice hair resources, and man, you really got some cool ones here.

taismarques86

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jellicoe You try whtdragon and hiddenone's restaff? It has tons of noses and mouth shapes for you.
Also added new SV and variation sheets for the double buns. Here's an example pic: View attachment 107158 You can find it at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kids-parts.92908/
I've also added a new TV sheet to match one of maig memple's earliest works, a simple braid with no official name (and I'm too lazy to look up my rename). I forgot the picture so you'll have to check it out yourself
Where is the TV and TVD parts of this double buns? I have a character who has this rear hair and I would be very happy if a could find the TV and TVD parts.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where is the TV and TVD parts of this double buns? I have a character who has this rear hair and I would be very happy if a could find the TV and TVD parts.
If you're desperate, you can try lucky duet. You can find it on the generator parts list found at the top of the general resource thread, or if you can wait, I'll try working on it. Due to new hours, I can only work on a few things at a time, and any parts I make will be slow, but double buns are simple, and a TV and TVD sheet shouldn't push me too far to far into burnout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• Riff

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneLoveDrew