LordScribble

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings.

I finished my Eleven Commandments project and I've been learning about Enigma Virtual Box and taarna23's plugin to ensure the game is properly saved, but I started wondering about what to do if someone detects some bug while playing the encrypted version.

Is there a way to implement a game patch to an already encrypted game aside from downloading the updated game again?

Thanks for your attention.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no

and patching a game isn't easy even if it is not encrypted - depending on what the patch changes it might be that all players updating have to delete their savefiles and start anew.
Changing a few number in the database is no problem - adding or changing plugins is almost guaranteed to require a new game.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The option is to edit your game through the project. Then deploy it again, with the same name of the exe file.
But like said above, depending on what changes, you can mess with the save file of the player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Komalis