DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I guys

I really don't understand why I can't update the nwjs in the nwjs-win-test folder.

You don't decide to work properly in the editor. The window appears blurry. The fullscreen does not work, the window goes to the top left and only at that moment is it not blurry. If I press a few buttons it returns blurry.

This does not happen if instead I update the NWJS in a deployed project! Everything works!!!

So where is the problem?

I do everything correctly. I use the sdk version. I leave the chromedriver.exe, remove the package.json and rename nw.exe to Game.exe.

THAT'S ENOUGH.

So what the hell happens to that damn window in the editor? ç_ç

EDIT: Now i've retried and the problem is that if i press f4, the game doesn't go on fullscreen, but it remains in top left of the screen (even if i enable it in index.html).
If i press again f4, the windows return normally BUT it's blurry because it seems that it resize with some pixel the window. If i manually resize it with some pixel, the window block the resize and the blurry effect disappear. It's just like that the windows lose the block of resize and then if you try to resize it, it come back normally.

Last edited:

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@Shaz Please, can you move this topic under "Learning Javascript"? Here i think that nobody can help...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Done. Next time you can just report your post and whatever mod is available will be able to do it for you. :)

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
UPDATE: I've updated the test version to a newest version of NWJS (50.x) and now it seems that the problem of F4 and blurry screen is disappeared. Very strange... Because in Deployed version there is no problem with F4.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188