yiling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! I encountered some problem as I upload my game to rpg.atsumaru (a Japanese game sharing website - it happened when I upload it to my own website so I assume it is not specific to that site). I didn't encounter the problem when I test it locally (run on Firefox). It is probably due to the plugin I was using, but I am not sure. If anyone would like to take a look and give me some suggestions, I would really appreciate it! Here is the link to the site (the one I couldn't open)
https://game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm10270?link_in=users (I apologize that the site is in Japanese, but it shows the problem directly once you click open the page)
Here is the list of plugin I was using:

upload_2019-5-29_23-17-11.png

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I open that page, I don't get the error "Unable to load Actors.json", I get the error below (both Chrome and Firefox)
upload_2019-5-29_20-33-57.png

By opening the Console we can see the full error message:

upload_2019-5-29_20-36-39.png

We can see that it is trying to retrieve a JSON file from the path below, but it doesn't exist.
upload_2019-5-29_20-38-19.png

So you probably have 2 possibilities -

1. The path to the JSON file is correct, so you need to put the JSON file there
2. The path to the JSON file is not correct, so you need to correct the path

yiling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I open that page, I don't get the error "Unable to load Actors.json", I get the error below (both Chrome and Firefox)
View attachment 116554

By opening the Console we can see the full error message:

View attachment 116555

We can see that it is trying to retrieve a JSON file from the path below, but it doesn't exist.
View attachment 116556

So you probably have 2 possibilities -

1. The path to the JSON file is correct, so you need to put the JSON file there
2. The path to the JSON file is not correct, so you need to correct the path
Hi Aloe: this is a really really really delayed reply, but just want to express my sincere gratitude!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress. I also made itch.io page with more info for these tiles.
https://crashykk.itch.io/crashykk-retro-tileset feel free to subscribe, cuz im gonna release it first there.

Bez tytułu.png
I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocket