Not open for further replies.

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am far past the idea stage and i'm in the process of creating my game. I have a battle system, characters, and I am currently working on multiple maps. The story has already been mapped out years ahead of time for my comic. I am not sure if I'll be uploading chapters of my game once I have some completed or a full game. I will be updating graphics and such to enhance the experience for players at some point because they look as if they are in the draft stage. Right now my main concern is lets say I finish a chapter and decide to upload that for people to try, how would I do that? I am still new to rpg maker mv and this is my first project.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You would do that by using a host such as mediafire, starting a thread in 'Games in Development', having read the Guidelines first, and posting your link there.

'General Discussion' is not for feedback on individual projects. so I'm going to have to close this, but I hope you've got enough of an answer.

[mod]Closing[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

d757 going live today
Me: *Decides to make a custom battle system for my game using events.*
One week later: *Decides to implement about 200% more tactics than originally planned.*
Another week later: *Decides to add in allies to battle and let you switch between them without using any of the default battle system or menu options at all because I'm a masochist.*
We got BASE COLOR, bois!! And sadness...
Hap2FPS.gifHap5FPS.gif
Happy

Sad2FPS.gifSad5FPS.gif
Sad
A game review, Eloquent Countenance by RachelDrawsThis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marytan123