Not open for further replies.

TheSevenWonders

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am far past the idea stage and i'm in the process of creating my game. I have a battle system, characters, and I am currently working on multiple maps. The story has already been mapped out years ahead of time for my comic. I am not sure if I'll be uploading chapters of my game once I have some completed or a full game. I will be updating graphics and such to enhance the experience for players at some point because they look as if they are in the draft stage. Right now my main concern is lets say I finish a chapter and decide to upload that for people to try, how would I do that? I am still new to rpg maker mv and this is my first project.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You would do that by using a host such as mediafire, starting a thread in 'Games in Development', having read the Guidelines first, and posting your link there.

'General Discussion' is not for feedback on individual projects. so I'm going to have to close this, but I hope you've got enough of an answer.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX