urgent help!! parallax map

HikariHason

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
soo I just got started using RPG maker mv, everything is still new for me so plsss help
I wanted to use the bind pictures to map plugin, I drew my image and when I uploaded to the map it just duplicated in four images
I used the original rpg maker map image as base so it shouldn't be happening this right?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Moved to Javascript/Plugin Support.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you export a map, it's exported at 50% of the actual size. So if you want to use that as a base for a parallax, you need to resize it to 200% first.

mishakoc

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you use the save as image function from the editor, the picture loses information and will look bad, because as Shaz said, it saves the image at 50% the size of the actual map. I'd suggest using a plugin that saves the map at 100% instead, you'll get better results without the need to upscale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
Quexp wrote on lumimae's profile.
Welcome! :)
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed (geez... what a long name) is my favorite racing game, I've spended lots of hous leveling my characters, learning new techs and polishing my runs. My friends don't want to play with me anymore because I'm too good according to them :kaoeh:
In 1314, King Edward II banned football. This is your random, useless bit of historical trivia for the day.
Ami
my USB Cable (which i buy myself since tuesday,it's the best pick one),has been exchanged with my mom's USB Cable (from my dad a few moments ago) :rtear:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LksTTV