xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!

I know I saw a script like this before and could have sworn I book marked it.  Darned if I can find it now. 

I want to be able to use items in the player's inventory, instead of money, as payment for items in a shop.  The player in my game

collects tokens that I want them to be able to use for payment of special items in shops.  I found some alternate currency scripts, but this isn't really another currency the player is using, it's a item in their inventory.

Thanks!

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Most currency scripts out there that allow you to use a game variable can do that.

All you need is to out put the item quantity to that game variable and it should work just fine.

xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Most currency scripts out there that allow you to use a game variable can do that.

All you need is to out put the item quantity to that game variable and it should work just fine.
Is there one in particular that you can recommend?

xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Fixed items to get certain items?

Umm.. now you make it sounds as if you are looking for a crafting script.

Edit:

Well, here's a token shop script. If this still isn't what you want. Make a picture in photoshop(or whatever software you are using) and show us what you have in mind. Then probably someone else can make a script for you. I might make it if i find it interesting.

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/13153-csca-currency-system/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan