xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!

I know I saw a script like this before and could have sworn I book marked it.  Darned if I can find it now. 

I want to be able to use items in the player's inventory, instead of money, as payment for items in a shop.  The player in my game

collects tokens that I want them to be able to use for payment of special items in shops.  I found some alternate currency scripts, but this isn't really another currency the player is using, it's a item in their inventory.

Thanks!

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Most currency scripts out there that allow you to use a game variable can do that.

All you need is to out put the item quantity to that game variable and it should work just fine.

xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Most currency scripts out there that allow you to use a game variable can do that.

All you need is to out put the item quantity to that game variable and it should work just fine.
Is there one in particular that you can recommend?

xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Fixed items to get certain items?

Umm.. now you make it sounds as if you are looking for a crafting script.

Edit:

Well, here's a token shop script. If this still isn't what you want. Make a picture in photoshop(or whatever software you are using) and show us what you have in mind. Then probably someone else can make a script for you. I might make it if i find it interesting.

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/13153-csca-currency-system/

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corporal_Siva