Use MogHunter's Battleback_Ex in Galv's Actor Mini Duel

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by alaky, Nov 10, 2016.

1. alaky

alaky Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Hello there guys!  I'm using Moghunter's BattleBack Ex and Galv's Actor Duel Mini Game. In normal battles the script add new layers of battlebacks with some effects, yet it doesnt work in the Duel. I think its a viewport related thing thats is causing this, since i've added a new layer of battleback to the duel by creating a new one inside the script(not animated though. Can you tell me if there's a way to write the battlebacks layers of moghunter's script in a viewport created in Galvs script? Thanks in advance.

(pastebin for Moghunter's script http://pastebin.com/9DCGCiWj )

(pastebin for Galv's script http://pastebin.com/w3A3sjE2)

2. alaky

alaky Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Sorry for being a necromancer, but I'm still looking for someone to help me with this. I'm willing to pay for a scripter to help me with this, so if someone is interested, please feel free to talk with me. Thanks again!

3. Sixth

Sixth Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Hungarian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    It won't work because the 2 scripts are not related in any way at all.

Galv's script uses a new scene, not connected to the default battle scene at all, and Moghunter's script modifies the battle scene's spriteset only.
    You are better off asking a new script to show animated backgrounds in Galv's script, because Moghunter's script is just not made for this.

4. alaky

alaky Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Oh thanks Sixth! Appreciate the answer! Do you know someone that can edit Galv's script to do this? Truth to be told, all I want is to add the wave effect to the battlebacks.