Soulz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Greetings!
So, I'm working on a RPG project with RPGMMV and i've been stuck trying to make a skill which would allow it's user to gain a extra turn upon use. I would love it if it could work similiar to Anna's "S-type Quick Dream" Skill from Mana Khemia game series.
I'm using yanfly's plugins.
So far, I've tried to give the skill 2000 speed, which didn't produce the effect I desire as it will only make the user attack first and not gain another turn.
I've also tried to create a state which stated the affected object will gain + 100 action times and then i've put "gain state x: user" in the skill notebox, resulting in the character obtaining the state but still not producing the effect i desired.
Can anyone give me a few tips on this?
thanks in advance ^^

*ps: here's a showcase of Anna's skills in mana khemia, take a look at "S-type Quick Dream", that's how I want my skill to work.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the +100% attack times state would give your character ability to select 2 actions on the next turn.
but it sounds like what your looking for is more along the lines of yanfly's instant skills plugin.
skills with instant notetag are executed as soon as confirm it and not during normal turn order after all actors pick their actions.
note that instant actions can kinda be spammed unless using those skills also applies a state to the user for the rest of that turn with cancel instant skill x to y notetag. doing it this way allows you to use the instant skills twice but only the 1st use is instant and the 2nd use in the same turn would play out in normal combat order. (i do this during action sequence's <follow action>)

but if you were hoping for something that would play out in normal combat order and instantly allow you to pick another action interupting the combat phase, i havent seen anything like that. only "force action" event sequence would do that but cant really pick what that does its just pure eventing.

Soulz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
[move]Plugin Support[/move]
I was not sure in which forum I should post, still new at using any type of forum at all. Thank you!

Soulz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
the +100% attack times state would give your character ability to select 2 actions on the next turn.
but it sounds like what your looking for is more along the lines of yanfly's instant skills plugin.
skills with instant notetag are executed as soon as confirm it and not during normal turn order after all actors pick their actions.
note that instant actions can kinda be spammed unless using those skills also applies a state to the user for the rest of that turn with cancel instant skill x to y notetag. doing it this way allows you to use the instant skills twice but only the 1st use is instant and the 2nd use in the same turn would play out in normal combat order. (i do this during action sequence's <follow action>)

but if you were hoping for something that would play out in normal combat order and instantly allow you to pick another action interupting the combat phase, i havent seen anything like that. only "force action" event sequence would do that but cant really pick what that does its just pure eventing.
Nope, that's exactly it!
All I want is for my character to instantly act 1st and then gain an extra turn, but only that one extra turn.
I can't believe I didn't think of using that plugin before LMAO.
Thanks you so much!! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daeja