Use Steam Gift Card To Pay For Resource Pack Here???

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by mobiusclimber, Nov 8, 2018.

1. mobiusclimber

mobiusclimber Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I have money in the form of a Steam gift card. I was going to use it to buy the FES DLC pack, when it was on sale. But sadly, I missed the deadline on that sale and now it's $30. Just realized it's still $20 here. But I really wanna use that Steam gift card cuz... I'm honestly not gonna use it for anything else. Is there any way to use it to buy a resource pack here? (I know this is a kinda ridiculous question, I'm just hoping there's something I can do cuz otherwise that gift card is going to waste.)

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

As far as I know that is impossible. I suggest you wait for another sale on Steam then.

3. mobiusclimber

mobiusclimber Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Eh, I wanted to use the DLC for the contest. I guess I'll just have to find something else to use the Steam money for. I went over all the other DLC tho and man is that stuff either expensive, sparse or both. XD

4. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can't you just use your card for $20 and pay the extra $10?