User Licence Agreement question

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello RPG Maker team
I have a question regarding the User Licence Agreement. Mainly I want to design books and ebooks.

To do this,
step 1) I would create scenarios using the RPG Maker MV and VX/VXACE;
step 2) would execute the designed level,
step 3) and I would take a screenshot of that level.

From those screenshots, I would develop a physical book and a digital book. Therefore, I have the doubt:
if I would infringe some topic of the license of use ?. Especially for the use that I will give to the Library (RTP), and for the different use that I will give to the Software.

Another question, What happens with the licensing of user manuals (games) that use RTP resources?

Regards
B.A

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Product Discussion and Support[/move]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Only someone from Degica can really answer that question, and they usually answer such questions better if asked by email or support ticket (because while they can decide on exception, any public answer has to be the strictest possible for legal reasons).
@Touchfuzzy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott