Using 2 skills from 2 skill lists in a row.

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Giullio, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Giullio

Giullio Warper Member

Hello everyone!
    I need help to do something like this:

During battle when I select skill type, the skill list will display. After selecting one skill from this list i want another skill list to show up (like another skill type)  and after selecting this second skill from this other skill list the actor will perform both skills.

I'm not sure if I made my point... and I'm not sure if this is the right session, sorry if it's wrong.

Thank you :)

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The default battlesystem is turnbased, with one action per turn.

You'll need a plugin to change the battlesystem if you want two actions per turn.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You'll also need to give more details, like who should have multiple actions per turn and who not...

3. Tsukihime

Tsukihime Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Actually it supports multiple actions in the same turn, except all actions are performed one after another in succession.

The "Action Times" trait gives you more actions.

So if you had two actions available, you would select a skill, then it would go back and ask you to choose another command.

4. Giullio

Giullio Warper Member

Do you mean the "Action Times+  x%" that is present at the weapons traits? Is it possible to use it on skills?  I understood that when "Action times+ 100%" the actor will always act twice, if the weapon with that trait is equipped.

I'm actually trying to do a morph-like command:

The actor will have 4 kinds of "armor" (fire, ice, thunder, earth) and 4 kinds of "weapons" of the same elements.

I've wanted to create a command that could combine these like: "select amor = fire armor" + "select weapon = ice weapon"

The actor could only change these 2 types of equip during battle and for each "weapon+armor" change an animation would play changing the weapon sprite and battler sprite. 

I also thought about the instant cast from yanfly, but the actions would be performed one after another.

Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: I've decided to do something more simple, using instant cast yanfly script i will put all armors and weapons at the same list and change them individually, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016