Founder & Entrepreneur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

Has anyone successfully incorporated the full suite (or close to it) of Ateiler HUD Plugins https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/

With the full suite of Yanfly (http://yanfly.moe) plugins for everything else?

Just wondering if anyone has a the "magic" order of plugin installation and can provide any insight as to if it works or if their are major compatibility issues that need to be worked through?

Exploratory phase of this now... just collecting opinions or to see if anyone has successfully done it and what they did.

Thanks for any input advice or info.

Amarok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ive used both of them without any crashes or other major problems, however mog plugins cant display all that extra information that yanfly ones provide, like the extra pages in yanfly status plugin.
So succesfully merging both is probably not possible without heavily editing most of mog plugins, at that point it may be easier to just make new graphical plugins from scratch

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have also used and they work fine together if Moghunter plugins are after Yanfly. I hope this works for you also :)

ACECORP

Founder & Entrepreneur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool. Thanks for the info. Just curious if you've used it in mobile game releases or strictly PC? Question is asked with the intent to get a feel for performance on mobile and/or your opinion if you've used the combo or even just played around with the combo on mobile.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numagnz