Using beach tileset for a beach in RPG Maker VX Ace and the tileset

MarcheBeoulve1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have white over has white over all of them and I can't seem to get rid of it as even though I have used Paint.net to fix it, it come out as Transparent in the software and not transparent in my software what should I do

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
uh ... what? Read that back and see if it makes sense to you. Screenshots might help.

I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

cradth

:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Have white over has white over all of them and I can't seem to get rid of it as even though I have used Paint.net to fix it, it come out as Transparent in the software and not transparent in my software what should I do
Save / export your img files as PNG.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
VX Ace has 3 layers - two lower layers that are used by the A tiles (ground), and one upper layer that's used by the B-E tiles (above ground).

You have either put your large trees onto an A sheet, or you've got your sand on the B,C,D or E sheets.

If this doesn't help you, please show us what tiles you've got on the A and B tabs.

cradth

:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
View attachment 186511
Please help this is not what's meant to happen

Yes, Shaz was right, show us your A and B tilesets, you probably placed them
in the wrong order. Also, based on the screenshot above, it seems you created
those "water+sand edge" tileset in a wrong size too.

Thefirelion

Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Show you A tileset, please.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TizenyEl