Using Facesets for "Show Picture" command?

aelwhin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unless I'm doing it wrong, the Show Picture command doesn't seem to recognize the separate images in a faceset - it considers the full faceset as one image. Is there a way to still use it instead of breaking the faceset down into individual images? Thank you!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
show picture shows 1 picture in general, if you want to show picture
very differently than it is used for, a plugin is needed, but yes, you need
it seperatly.

for what is it exacly used for?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unless I'm doing it wrong, the Show Picture command doesn't seem to recognize the separate images in a faceset - it considers the full faceset as one image. Is there a way to still use it instead of breaking the faceset down into individual images? Thank you!
No, you need to brak it manually. But if you want to use facest in messages, then you just use message and choose image from faceset, you don't need to use "show picture".

aelwhin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The problem with just using the messages is that I already am using the galv bust plugin for it, so I would still have to manually add in a separate picture again anyway given how that plugin has been configured (it sets up a separate bust picture to show depending on which part you click on in the faceset), so was hoping if there was another alternative.

I mainly wanted to use it just to show other non-actor character photos. I may have to just customize a picture gallery plugin for this.

Thanks anyway, guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS