TinyMine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello web,

I hope I am in the right subforum for this.

I am studying teacher for elementary school in Germany and I am leading a project, where we try to develop child- and subject-friendly programs to use them in class.

The problem is - none of us are good in creating virtual graphics for the programs we develop. So we are looking for a good looking graphic assortment like the graphics in the rpg maker series.

The program itself is for studies only - means there are no thoughts of commercial use or something. It will be discussed and developed in university alone. 

Do you know - or - can you tell me the plausibility of using RTP graphics for such a project?

I am assure, that the terms of use are clear when we read "For RPG Maker only" - but I thought - for this setting - it would be no wrong to ask since the graphics would fit perfectly for our goals.

I would highly appreciate an capable answer.

Kind regards

TinyMine

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately the use of RTP is limited to use in RPG Maker software. The answer is the same, regardless of whether the project is commercial or non-commercial.

We have several resource packs that have a non-RM version available (link), and such a license wouldn't limit their use in RPG Maker. They're a bit pricier, but worth the investment. :)

TinyMine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much for this link Lunarea - I think we can take use of some of these packages! 

Kind regards!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonTaco