TinyMine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello web,

I hope I am in the right subforum for this.

I am studying teacher for elementary school in Germany and I am leading a project, where we try to develop child- and subject-friendly programs to use them in class.

The problem is - none of us are good in creating virtual graphics for the programs we develop. So we are looking for a good looking graphic assortment like the graphics in the rpg maker series.

The program itself is for studies only - means there are no thoughts of commercial use or something. It will be discussed and developed in university alone. 

Do you know - or - can you tell me the plausibility of using RTP graphics for such a project?

I am assure, that the terms of use are clear when we read "For RPG Maker only" - but I thought - for this setting - it would be no wrong to ask since the graphics would fit perfectly for our goals.

I would highly appreciate an capable answer.

Kind regards

TinyMine

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately the use of RTP is limited to use in RPG Maker software. The answer is the same, regardless of whether the project is commercial or non-commercial.

We have several resource packs that have a non-RM version available (link), and such a license wouldn't limit their use in RPG Maker. They're a bit pricier, but worth the investment. :)

TinyMine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much for this link Lunarea - I think we can take use of some of these packages! 

Kind regards!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS