Using RPGMakerXP Serial on New download of RPGXP

Goldendawn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I have had RPGMaker XP for a long time now, and just reinstalled using the latest version of RPGMaker XP and the serial activation has changed.

The new method doesn't work with the original version of the activation process.

This isn't a major issue, because I managed to find my original download of 1.02 on a old CD, so I could go back to using that, but I can't use the latest updates.

The other issue however is that the "Trouble Shooting link" that is a part of the new version doesn't work, it comes to a invalid page on this site.

Anyone have any information that can help out at all?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you've had it for a LONG time, you probably bought it through Protexis. They don't have it anymore - Degica have it now. Just use the Support link at the top and send a ticket asking for a new key - if you can provide any details about your original purchase that will be helpful. Or send a PM to Touchfuzzy with the details.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xCaramelCookiex