Using RPGMakerXP Serial on New download of RPGXP

Goldendawn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I have had RPGMaker XP for a long time now, and just reinstalled using the latest version of RPGMaker XP and the serial activation has changed.

The new method doesn't work with the original version of the activation process.

This isn't a major issue, because I managed to find my original download of 1.02 on a old CD, so I could go back to using that, but I can't use the latest updates.

The other issue however is that the "Trouble Shooting link" that is a part of the new version doesn't work, it comes to a invalid page on this site.

Anyone have any information that can help out at all?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you've had it for a LONG time, you probably bought it through Protexis. They don't have it anymore - Degica have it now. Just use the Support link at the top and send a ticket asking for a new key - if you can provide any details about your original purchase that will be helpful. Or send a PM to Touchfuzzy with the details.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kawaii2