NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello,

I'm using a screenshot of a map as my battleback. Problem is: the screenshot isn't appearing in its original size. Not sure why this happened.

test.png

test2.png

How can I make the battleback show up exactly the same as the screenshot?
And yeah, I need to hide that UI button.

Thanks in advance!

poorrabbit

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Without using plugins, when I was doing something similar, I had to make a few tries with a simple map screen (like you're doing) and figure out which tiles would show up and which wouldn't, because RPG Maker does some weird stuff with battleback sizing.

There *are* a number of plugins that will force scale the battle back. VisuStella Battlecore, will, for one. That's the one I'm using now. It will do 1:1 or fit screen or a couple of other options. If you don't like VS, there are sure to be others.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I remember this being discussed in another thread a little while ago, and someone determined that the battleback is zoomed a bit.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazore