Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroTani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Ok I feel silly for asking because it should be easy to do. How do you have a skill that can only be used when you have a state? 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is the MV support forum. As MV is not even released yet, you should not be asking for support for it, as nobody will be able to help you.

Closing this for now. Take a look when the engine is released, and then if you still can't figure it out, come back and post again.

If you're actually using Ace for this, you've posted in the wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!
Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raikun1334