Using the N.A.S.T.Y Replace Window with Image Plugin (RMMV)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by TypicalPlayer82692, Jan 31, 2018.

1. TypicalPlayer82692

TypicalPlayer82692 Spooky Boi Member

First Language:
    English I think
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The plugin that I'm referring to can be found here
    I just don't know how to implement an image into a window using this plugin...

To be more specific, I'm trying to replace the window that opens when (in-game) you go to the default menu, click status, then the character. That window is what I'm trying to replace with an image. I'm not entirely sure if I can change other party member's status windows to images as well, but I am assuming you can.

Looking at the instructions of the plugin, I first used its debug mode to find out the name of the window specified above, but to no success. Is the first image supposed to be what shows? What am I missing or supposed to be doing? Is there an easier way?

The plugin also states that you can change windows on the fly with a plugin command, but where would I put this command to change the window? (the command - ChangeWindowPic Window_Object PictureName)

Yeah I know it's an old plugin, but maybe someone has answers...

Attached Files:

2. Poryg

Poryg Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster Veteran

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    In order to find out the window name, the easiest way is to get and use the window identifier plugin from MV dlc folder, should come with the default installation.