RMMZ Using the Piano notes to compose in MZ?

Muramune99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I finally put a piano into my project and was thinking about a character playing it. However, there are SE for piano notes. The notes are: do, fa, la, mi, re, si, and so, with 3 versions of each, with the exception of do, which has 6. Any idea what these notes are actually on the piano? Also, has anyone tried composing anything with it (I know it would probably be really slow)?

WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
First off, sorry if I'm telling you stuff you may already know. :) So, you're saying you actually have those SEs? I assume the three versions of each note are flat, sharp and natural (i.e., C, C flat, C sharp). The six versions of do would be "do" flat, sharp, and natural, and those same notes an octave higher. So, you basically have an entire octave of piano notes. As for what they actually are pitch-wise, I can't tell from the information you've given. It depends on the key you're in. "Do re mi etc." is just the different parts of a general scale. For example, if you're in the key of C, do=C, re=D, mi=E, and so on back to do=C. But you have enough to make a simple melody a character could be playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm hoping to get a call October 1. They should be fully open by then.

With this, all demo dungeon graphics are done.
Eventually I need to make animations...send help.
OcRam demo project is now available at https://ocram-codes.net !!!
mzBaseBody.png added!

Ami
--- Mushroom ---

F.Knight: We runs out the food!
Hero: Anything could eat in this place?
F.Archer: It's a bunch of Mushroom over there. I wonder it's safe to eat.
F.Knight: No worries,we have to fill our inside no matter what it is.
(Hero & F.Knight Eat The Mushroom,After 10 Seconds They Collapse With Foam)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobyde