Using variable within 'show text event' command/modifier? (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulyArt

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Regarding the 'show text event',
\c[1] Test Text
will show Test Text

but if I create many separate 'show text event', and I wanted to change all the colors, it would be tedious to change all the \c[1]

Is there a way, in which I can call a 'variable' within a text modifier to allow easy management?

like the logic of

\c[ v[1] ]
which of course, doesn't work in this mannerism, and I'm unsure how to accomplish this.

Edit: Someone suggested to edit the script which defines what \c[1] is in the first place, which is definitely a simpler solution

I would still like to know how to embed a variable within a text command if possible though, I feel like that information would be handy.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap