ItsMeSam

reee
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Visustella's STB battle system allows actors to exploit enemy weaknesses by adding a state to the enemy whose weakness you struck. Once every enemy has been exploited, you can initiate a Common Event. In their tutorial video, they showed an example of an All-Out Attack, which is a mechanic borrowed from the Persona series, much like the plugin as a whole. Despite them showing the example, they never show how to create such an event. So, I'm asking for help with that.

Ideally, this would simply display a quote from the actor who downed the last enemy, along with a prompt of starting an All-Out Attack. This would activate as long as there are two members who don't have any restrictive states applied to them.

Additionally, and this part isn't required, talking with the downed enemy or extorting an item or money out of them.

I've tried using the most disgusting conditional branch, random variable, and loop combo in existence, but it breaks when an actor is dead. Obviously I don't know what I'm doing. Any help?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Did you check the demo project?

ItsMeSam

reee
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My apologies, I should have posted there. Also I'll do that now.

EDIT:
Unless I'm missing something, the sample project I have only has the free plugins. Meaning that STB isn't installed... So I'm a bit stumped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penguinsam64