Using Yanfly Adjust Limits with Class Curves

teamupandgosolo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, so I have a little problem with the adjust limits script by Yanfly. I want to create an actor with the skill to transform into a more powerful version of himself. However, when I switch his class to the class I have named "Super" ,if he is at a level above 99, it actually lowers all of his stats. I think it has to do with the the fact that the base HP and whatnot do not scale after level 99.  Would it be possible to create a script that could use notetags to set a base level or something for classes so that you could transform from like a level 1000 to a level 5000? The way it is, it looks like a would possibly have to have a separate actor to transform him into. Wish there was an easier way.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think he scales the stats based on the level 98-99 change... So the new class must have a higher 98-99 stat change than you old class for it to have an actual higher stats...

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You'll need to use other scripts that allow you to set up the curves for anything higher than 99.

teamupandgosolo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmm.. That is what I thought, but do either of you happen to know of a script that could preform this function? A quick google search didn't yield anything that I could see would be useful.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
try looking at the master list instead of google... :)

we have a link to the masterlist at the top of the RGSS3 scripts section

teamupandgosolo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well nothing that looks like it would work as far as I can tell... Are any of you guys who know scripting able to tell me how hard something like this would be to make? I would want just something pretty basic like the built in level curve just expanded. Surprised this doesn't already exist lol

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, you can use arrays then make the script read that array... creating a GUI editor for that is much much harder work...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng