Uzi’s Drugged Adventures: Undead Memories

darkotakusouls

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

cover.png

The next installment of Uzi’s Drugged Adventures is here, and it’s filled to the peak with brand new features that make the game even more addicting.

• Two new stats: LUST and HIGH
  • Over 70 different types of ammunition
  • A brand new Uzi sprite with removable clothes
  • Chest content is random, making the game extremely repayable.

Summary: Uzi is a crazy little fixer that is addicted to pretty much every drug she can get her hands on. But how did she get this way? Nobody knows. The truth lies deep with in her mind. Even though she doesn’t care to know the truth, the truth wants to be heard. After getting high, Uzi falls into one of her delusional states. But this time her mind has plans for her. It wants her to remember that which she has forgotten.

Delusion Summary: Uzi is accidentally summoned by strange man. With no use for her, he decides to send her on a quest to capture the Princess of Shiriville.

Gameplay: This game is like a classic Zelda shooter. Enemies won’t attack you unless they see you, and different enemies have different ranges of view. Some enemies you’ll want to kill before they see you, while others you will want to avoid all together. There is a LOT to do with 35 quests, 20 achievements, and 3 mini-games.

RATING +17: Alcohol Reference, Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Drug Reference, Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Sexual Violence, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol, Use of Drugs, Violence.

This game does not promote the use of drugs, alcohol,
or anything else horrible you can think of.

Playtime: 4-5 hours. 2 hours for the main story and 2-3 hours for everything else.

Game Flavor: Comedy, Fantasy, Dark

Genre: Action (Shooter), Tactics, RPG 

Character Bio:

Name: Uzi
Personality: Insane; Crazy; Silly
Human Type: Fixer
Main Weapon: Duel Uzis
About: Uzi is an insane druggy that is addicted to anything that she can get her hands on. It’s shocking that she’s not dead yet from overdosing. Rika normally pranks her or uses her as target practice. The bullets don’t kill her because she accidentally equipped herself with REN. She thought it was a drug.

Known Issues: There are no known issues. If you run into any problems please let me know so I can fix them.

Download:

Run Time Pack Required: 105MB
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x61dqalq3ztc395/UziDA2_S1.01.zip

Does not require Run Time Pack: 298 MB
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5zrkm8f97bmjb7/UziDA2_L1.01.zip

Screenshots:

sc1.pngsc2.pngcen1.pngcen2.pngsc5.pngsc7.pngsc4.pngsc9.pngsc10.png

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The bad:

I've been playing this for a few days. It's only been so long because it's kinda easy to put down. I finish like one or two quests and then something about it just makes me groan and shut it off (after a save). The maps are kinda unpleasantly big and I'm very dyslexic at navigating the town. It's just kinda like welcome to game; go do quest, like a chore you know. Also this particular sci-fi loli universe is confusing. It feels like it's written by a 7th grader.

The good:

But I do keep coming back though on the other hand. There has been enough odd humor and nice artwork to spark my play-it-again curiosity. I haven't seen the nudity yet, but that may be what's in the primitive side of my mind compelling me to keep playing. So you are right. This is a little addicting.

It sucks, but it's addicting. That's like the dictionary definition of a fetish or something.

darkotakusouls

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The sci-fi universe isn't really important, so therefore I didn't add much information on it. Remember, this entire story is just a part of Uzi's drugged up imagination.

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm getting that. Today I just got passed the (spoiler) who created the (spoiler) with his farts. (code talk so not to ruin the game.)

This part of the game I'm in now makes me wonder how this is even approved. Am I the only one who can see this thread or something because of my 1984 birthday? Is that a thing for mature games? Albeit, it's still enjoyable. I've discovered I get lost less when I pay attention to the quest menu and just follow the blue arrows.

Last edited by a moderator:

BUTTERFLY

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I saw 2-3 artstyle in your game...quite confusing bru!

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now I'm at the part with the zombies. I don't know why, but I have a phobia of video game zombies. I only flinch at funhouse zombies, but I can't play Resident Evil. I played it in the dark once and I don't know, something with my chemical imbalance. Video game zombies scare the hell out of me; I don't know why. It's not your graphics, but your music is powerful scary. I have to turn the volume down and put on iTunes. Despite my odd phobia, the level is hard too. Those running zombies come at me fast and they are seemingly invincible and there are so many houses and zombies respawn when I come out of one. I keep dying.

Maybe this game can't be beat at your quoted 4-5 hours because I'm on week two. Still fun though...

I feel like if I didn't turn in the princess for drugs I wouldn't have to be facing my nightmare.

darkotakusouls

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Now I'm at the part with the zombies. I don't know why, but I have a phobia of video game zombies. I only flinch at funhouse zombies, but I can't play Resident Evil. I played it in the dark once and I don't know, something with my chemical imbalance. Video game zombies scare the hell out of me; I don't know why. It's not your graphics, but your music is powerful scary. I have to turn the volume down and put on iTunes. Despite my odd phobia, the level is hard too. Those running zombies come at me fast and they are seemingly invincible and there are so many houses and zombies respawn when I come out of one. I keep dying.

Maybe this game can't be beat at your quoted 4-5 hours because I'm on week two. Still fun though...

I feel like if I didn't turn in the princess for drugs I wouldn't have to be facing my nightmare.
The difficulty does jump at the zombie level, but it's not too hard if you have the right equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbxpbenja