Sakurra

I want a brownie.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I bought the Valentine dlc for Rpg Maker Mv awhile back, and it has its own big door charset. The door file is named with a ! which usually this means you can just select the whole door in the game maker. (There is also a fountain, boat, and fireplaces with the charset)

But when I select the door in the game maker, the selection only covers half/part of the door. Any suggestions? (The other ones seem to be messed up too)

Note: I have Photoshop skills if needed to edit the charset.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Look in the help file under Asset Specifications -> Characters.

When the editor is looking at an image you tell it is a character, it divides the width of the image by 3 to get the width of one cell. Similarly it divides the height of the image by 4 to get one cell's height.

So I don't know what the image you're referencing looks like, but if it doesn't fit those proportions you'll need to edit it.

Additionally, if the one door is the only thing on there, it needs a $ at the beginning of the filename.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

DamageActor1_2.png added!
index.php

Krow and Dova's Cool New Game | Release Trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jirohdyt