Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

COMPLETION: ███████████████████████████████████████ 2.5%
STARTED: 4/20/2018
ESTIMATED DATE TO FINISH: 12/01/2018
* THE INFORMATION STATED IN THIS THREAD MAY STILL BE CHANGED AND MORE WILL BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE

» SYNOPSIS «
The game world is entirely focused on a single communal continent called Aecren territorially shared by 4 nations divided by borders. These nations are defined by its dominant ethnicity however it also contains various tribes and groups. The 4 nations(its capital) are called Vadell(Eldervale), Secca(Besdjesir), Kumitori(Shishiri), Ermeda(Lenaria) each raring to wage war because of territory and resources reasons however held back by a peace treaty signed by each nations forefathers.

The game follows a young lads story after the town where he lives has been wiped out by the Seccans due to their suspicion of the Vadellon bombing their main mining facility which will begin a new war between nations. This incident has killed all his friends including his parents which has led him trying to recuperate from this by joining the military forces of Vadell. Furthermore, many problems will arise after this forcing the young lad and his soon to be allies to cling to the edge hoping one day they may claim again the peace and harmony they always have.
» CHARACTERS «

» SCREENSHOTS «
Battle Transition by Moghunter

Battle Hud by Moghunter/Battle Command by Bobstah

*skills shown here are for experimental only not the final skill for thecharacter
Skill Cooldown by Yanfly

» FEATURES «
Epic Story - Consist of different endings depending on what action or choices you made.
Long Gameplay - Targets around 30 - 40 hours of gameplay but still depends on how the story will develop in the future.
Artefact System - An additional equipment system that may give bonus advantages or strengthening skills or stat to characters.
Character Quest - Each character have it's own side quest to know them better and may strengthen their skills.
Calculations and Formulas - Deviate from the standard rpg maker calculations for various mechanics.
Information Buying - Negotiating with npcs to know more about the environment of certain places.
...more to be added soon if already finalized
» UPDATES «
* 5/4/2018 - Started this thread

JamesdomusGames

I'm an anarchist. No, really.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds interesting. Where can I find updates on your progress? Do you have a Devlog somewhere?

VexGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds interesting. Where can I find updates on your progress? Do you have a Devlog somewhere?
Nada, just this thread for now maybe soon if i add more features or progress in the story :kaoblush:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanaya07