Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out a way to link my actors element rates to a variable. The idea is to implement a decisions system that has a direct link to an actors elemental resistances (ie. make evil decisions, become more evil, become more resistant to dark but less resistant to light).

I've had a look for a plugin that might be able to handle this but have come up with nothing. I thought I might be able to find a script call that I could use to update the elemental rates, but again nothing. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about doing this? There was a thread I read recently about being able to force traits on actors, but if I recollect this didn't retain changes after loading the game so isn't an ideal solution - if I can find the thread I'll post a link, might help.

Thanks in advance.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need a plugin for dynamic traits to add to your actor.
it can't be done with simple script calls.

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thought I'd need a plugin. Thanks, Andar, I'll have a look for a dynamic trait plugin.

EDIT: Using Shaz' Dynamic Traits and Effects, thread can be closed now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs