Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out a way to link my actors element rates to a variable. The idea is to implement a decisions system that has a direct link to an actors elemental resistances (ie. make evil decisions, become more evil, become more resistant to dark but less resistant to light).

I've had a look for a plugin that might be able to handle this but have come up with nothing. I thought I might be able to find a script call that I could use to update the elemental rates, but again nothing. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about doing this? There was a thread I read recently about being able to force traits on actors, but if I recollect this didn't retain changes after loading the game so isn't an ideal solution - if I can find the thread I'll post a link, might help.

Thanks in advance.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need a plugin for dynamic traits to add to your actor.
it can't be done with simple script calls.

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thought I'd need a plugin. Thanks, Andar, I'll have a look for a dynamic trait plugin.

EDIT: Using Shaz' Dynamic Traits and Effects, thread can be closed now.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How goes the game make?
Broke: Relating to and acting like Sephiroth
Woke: Relating to and acting like Kefka
Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works.
01.gif
Part 1 of 24 pieces of our world map
I've finished (most of) the sprites for two of my main characters, Ashlyn and Lizzabelle. And I've already drawn actual artwork of Lizzabelle and Suki months ago. I can't wait to show some of my stuff. I'm hesitant because their outfits aren't my own original design, which must be changed before I get too serious with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Applegreed