SoftCloud

Aspiring Game Alchemist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've wanted to add a bit more dynamics to the Front-View Battle System. So I've created duplicates of the same enemy but with different arts. While not all enemies have duplicates due to rarity many do. However, this results in a bloating of the enemy databank. I'm unsure if there is an obscure plugin for this.
I'd like to be able to draw from the enemy art folder a random assortment of enemy pictures. Three is all that's really needed. Yanfly has produced a plugin for injured enemies so I'd assume it's viable. It is a cumbersome thing to create identical enemies just for different art.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greencat